Locker Room stories

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once belonged to a tennis club. They had a nice locker room with a sauna, showers, etc. The only problem was, this tennis club had kids in afternoon tennis programs so occasionally a kid would wander into the locker room. One time after my match, I had taken a sauna, then showered, and for whatever reason, my schlong seemed longer and puffier than usual (no it wasn't an erection!). We all have those days when our flaccid dick seems to look quite impressive. Well after I dried off, I walked over to my locker, and around the corner this little boy was there, but I didn't notice him right away. As soon as I did, I covered up, but it was too late. His eyes opened wide as he was staring at my lower extremity, and his jaw dropped a bit. He then ran out of there and that was that, until...
After I got dressed and packed my stuff up and went out to the lobby. As I was walking thru to leave, all the parents were there with their kids on the tennis courts. These parents had lots of money and some of the mothers were really attractive. As I passed by this one particularly attractive woman, I noticed next to her the kid from the locker room. I couldn't believe it: he saw me, and then pointed at me and told his mom if a pretty loud whisper-voice "Mommy, that's him, that's the guy with the giant weiner I saw!". Well I just about died...and the Mom was truly embarassed. The only great thing was, in my weekly tennis match those afternoons, I always saw the mother, who always just smiled and said hello as she kept the secret of "the man with the giant weiner" to herself!

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not fighting. That story is real and it actually happened about 5 years ago. If stevenjames finds it hard to believe, I understand. It was wierd when it happened and as a father myself, I would never want to do anything to jeopardize a child. Kids sometimes say the darndest things and that was one of those awkward moments for all of us. I just thought now that is years later it was a funny story.

ItalianStallion10

Experimental Member
Media
I used to teach swimming lessons and lifeguard. For years I taught kids swimming, and later on in my teaching career I taught adults as well. A couple years ago I was instructing an adult class at the university I attend. There were a couple women in the class, and three men. After every lesson we would all go to the locker room to shower and change. One of the last lessons two of the three men weren't there. The one fella who attended that days class was showering next to me. I could tell that he was looking quite open eyed at my package, though he had done that in weeks past. I'm no stranger to guys staring at my meat in the locker rooms. I guess it's a guy thing to check out other mens junk. The funny part was when he just blurted out: "Why is it soo big?" It took me a second to realize that he was talking about my dong, lol. I said, "I don't know, but my gf (now wife) sure enjoys it!" He thought that was hilarious. He then said, "i've never seen one so big." And my ego obviously went through the roof, lol. We moved on to talking about other things like school and work, but i'll never forget that funny incident.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once, there was this locker room. People went in and out. It was busy some days, and empty other days.

The end.

Seriously, though, when I was younger I belonged to a gym that had a wet and dry sauna. In the sauna guys used to mess around all the time.

One particular day, this guy in his mid forties walked into the wet sauna only wearing a pair of white briefs. Needless to say they were see thru in a matter of minutes. It was just he and I in there and started getting hard. His thick cock coiled around his thigh and he never touched it once. I guess he was getting off on the fact that he knew I was watching him. He just laid there on his back, with his crotch facing me and massive cock growing in his briefs.

I didn't know much about cruising, but since I was underage I decided it wouldn't be right for me to try and touch him (although I think that's what he wanted).

Later, I went to the shower area and he followed. We stood in stalls opposite each other and he gave me a full view of his cock; stroking it and flexing it while he "washed up." I started soaping my ass up for him, just to return the favor. I could hear him grunting in approval as I gave him a show. Since there wasn't anyone coming back and forth through the stalls, he let go and shot a big load all over the partition in appreciation for my shower show.

After he finished, he left the stall, but "forgot" his underwear in the shower. I took them and went back to the locker area to give them to their owner.

When I gave them to him, he put them back in my hand and said, "Keep 'em."

The single hottest experience I've ever had in life. And completely non-fictional.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was drying off my hair after swimming one day, I was nake near my locker but was facing the bench in between the rows
when out of no where this little kid who was running around tennis racketed me in the cock with a flutterboard he was carrying around. I didn't see it coming since the towel was over my face. All I could manage was the word FUCK as loud as I could before doubling over. His dad came running from a ways down the isle apologizing and picked the kid up and tossed the board. As I was standing up he apologized again asking if anything was damaged. I grunted no that I was probably fine. He than blamed it on the kid just starting T-ball. I snorted and thanked him for not enrolling the kid in high bar. the dad kinda laughed and walked away. My dick survived though it was fairly sensitive for a while.

Reactions: bigbenis

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hehhe I like those little anecdotes ... can't wait to read more of those real stories about you guys' giant wieners here :yumyum:

Had mine stuck in the New Jersey Turnpike a few times--not that I'm bragging. Just more reality for you, right? :cool:

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I once belonged to a tennis club. They had a nice locker room with a sauna, showers, etc. The only problem was, this tennis club had kids in afternoon tennis programs so occasionally a kid would wander into the locker room. One time after my match, I had taken a sauna, then showered, and for whatever reason, my schlong seemed longer and puffier than usual (no it wasn't an erection!). We all have those days when our flaccid dick seems to look quite impressive. Well after I dried off, I walked over to my locker, and around the corner this little boy was there, but I didn't notice him right away. As soon as I did, I covered up, but it was too late. His eyes opened wide as he was staring at my lower extremity, and his jaw dropped a bit. He then ran out of there and that was that, until...
After I got dressed and packed my stuff up and went out to the lobby. As I was walking thru to leave, all the parents were there with their kids on the tennis courts. These parents had lots of money and some of the mothers were really attractive. As I passed by this one particularly attractive woman, I noticed next to her the kid from the locker room. I couldn't believe it: he saw me, and then pointed at me and told his mom if a pretty loud whisper-voice "Mommy, that's him, that's the guy with the giant weiner I saw!". Well I just about died...and the Mom was truly embarassed. The only great thing was, in my weekly tennis match those afternoons, I always saw the mother, who always just smiled and said hello as she kept the secret of "the man with the giant weiner" to herself!
That is similar to my time taking swimming lessons at the YMCA and a the boy next to me saw my dick when I took off my underwear pointed and said "wow your weiner is just as big as my dad's. " I was confused about that. When it was over my dad is picking me up and the boy's dad picked him up. He yelled in the lobby saying " Hey dad that boy's weiner is just as big as your weiner dad!" My dad yeah he my son and the boy's father was embarrassed and I was confused. The father told him it isn't polite to talk about other men's private parts in public places.