locker room touching

toolboylc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
this is a subject that has been asked before but i just bugs me like crazy

my boyfriend came home from the gym the other day and told me that as he was geting out of the shower some old fart walked by,shook hands with his dick, made some comment and walked away. i asked what he told the guy and he said he was in shock and did not say anything. what happened to the days when you just went to the gym to work out maybe get your self a good look here and there and that was that?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
toolboylc said:
.... as he was geting out of the shower some old fart walked by,shook hands with his dick, made some comment and walked away.....

Would your boyfriend consider sexual harrassment suit?

If I were to pass by a woman in a gym and fondle her breasts, I am certain I would be sued for sexual harrassment, at the very least.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yhtang said:
Would your boyfriend consider sexual harrassment suit?
If I were to pass by a woman in a gym and fondle her breasts, I am certain I would be sued for sexual harrassment, at the very least.

You need to choice the type of punishment you want him to get, Sexual Harassment is monetary, Gross Sexual Imposition is criminal. If it was just the two of them, then the problem, either way, is proving it happened. If caught on video, there is a second incident. (A police officer friend told me the difference, after a Margaret Thatcher drag queen groped me. I'm not a fan of drag queens and I like Maggi even less, so you can guess how "unenthusiasted" I was by this.)

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A few weeks ago my fiance was using a urinal at the airport(we were there to pick up his cute British cousin)anyway,he said that this very professional,extremly well groomed man(he was wearing a wedding ring,no less)was next to him,watching him piss,just before my fiance went to zip up he asked him if he wanted him to suck his cock for him,followed by I've never seen one that big before:confused: Needless to say,my fiance zipped up,washed his hands and left:biggrin1: He told me the story in his car,and even pointed out the guy to me,he was getting in a cab with his wife and two kids:scared2:

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Whether or not random gropings happen to men on a casual and frequent basis is not the point. When it does happen, do we men impose our own double standards.

In other words, being groped in public by another person is a form of gross sexual imposition, or a violation of personal body space to say the least. HOWEVER, since we are males and do not like to think of ourselves as being unempowered, do we tend to suppress a natural reaction of offense to demonstrate that we are tough and unphased. I find that I've been randomly groped by men and women at least once a year, and each time it happens, I'm just stunned and try not to react to visibly. I can't quite picture myself reacting in the same way that a woman would when inappropriately touched and smacking the other individual. Thus, I apply my own double standard. Do other men do the same? Also, do we as a society give less credence to men who complain about being underempowered under such circumstances?

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HotBulge said:
Whether or not random gropings happen to men on a casual and frequent basis is not the point. When it does happen, do we men impose our own double standards.

It's precisely the point. And if it does happen (and I say it's highly unlikely) then I guess I say back to you straight dudes: "There ya go. That's about how much women like it when you pull that shit"

I find that I've been randomly groped by men
and women at least once a year
DUDE! You must be fucking unbelievably hot! Don't ever visit Italy.

do other men do the same
Kelsey, a waitress where we often go for our dinner, ran her hand down the back of my pants the other night. (She's admitted to loving the "unattainable") She's an aggressive little thing. But I take it from the source. I guess I should have hauled off and belted her huh? Nah. I just decided to take it as the compliment it was.

Also, do we as a society give less credence to men who complain about being underempowered under such circumstances?
Yes. Here's why: Men have been dishing it out for years. It's called in common circles "payback's a bitch". :rolleyes:

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
A few weeks ago my fiance was using a urinal at the airport,he said that this very professional,extremly well groomed man(he was wearing a wedding ring,no less)was next to him,watching him piss,just before my fiance went to zip up he asked him if he wanted him to suck his cock for him,followed by I've never seen one that big before:confused:

Hmm, I wonder if I would ever pass up a blow job.....

Meanwhile, I had a different airport experience.

A few years ago, while boarding an internal flight in China, I was patted down by a female security guard. I was not too pleased for two reasons, firstly, she could have used a metal detector; secondly, she was not pretty. If I were to be felt up by a female, I want a pretty girl to do it to me. I did not ask if it was normal for a female security guard to pat down male passengers - I was too shocked.

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it impossible to believe this happened, but I've only been to mixed hetero/gay gyms...even in an all gay gym, does stuff like this happen?

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gg42 said:
I find it impossible to believe this happened, but I've only been to mixed hetero/gay gyms...even in an all gay gym, does stuff like this happen?

I would thought that's the whole purpose of going to a gay gym; the groping and playing around is the reward after the workout :smile:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A recurring thought comes to mind with various parts(Oh, stop!);

1) why didn't your bf protest this to the guy.

2)IF that didn't work, why didn't he belt the old sumbitch?

3)Inform the manager about this old pervert if both 1 and 2 had no effect?

4)Are you sure he isn't making this up to get you riled and turn you on?

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would say 4) or maybe there was a little more to it and it might not have been just the old geezer who was shaking (hands or whatever).

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen all kinds of things in locker rooms, from blow jobs in corners to a guy getting finger fucked in the sauna and blowing on his chest.

I have yet to see a guy in a locker room have his junk grabbed without permission. But that doesn't mean it's never happened.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew said:
I've seen all kinds of things in locker rooms, from blow jobs in corners to a guy getting finger fucked in the sauna and blowing on this chest.

I have yet to see a guy in a locker room have his junk grabbed without permission. But that doesn't mean it's never happened.
All of which are exactly the reasons why my ass does not go anywhere near the gym showers at my (or any other) gym.

I'll drive home and bathe, thank you very much.