Locker Room Wood

Deano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How you all feel about showing off your hardons in the locker room showers for other guys to see?

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmmm, I'm sure there has been dozens of threads along these lines already, but in answer to your question, I would have to say I wouldn't be keen on showing my hardon to other guys in the locker room. Flaccid no problem, but not hard. I don't think it would go down too well with the other [straight] guys in the locker room if someone got wood in the showers...

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember in high school I would get hard in the showers after a game or gym class, didn't parade around with it but I did try to cover up...just a very horny teenager...in college, became more comfortable with myself and getting hardons. Not that I would purposefully get hard but if the situation in the communal shower seemed right, I'd go with the flow...I'm not a total slut but being a very horny kind of guy, it really doesn't take much to get me going.

Pappy

Media
I don't think I'd want to walk into a shower where there were a bunch of guys with hard ons. Don't get me wrong, a hard one is nice to see in a more intimate situation but in the showers I'd rather just see a flaccid penis on maybe a semi. If I should pop wood in a shower setting I think I would at least try to cover it up with oput being too obvious.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Participating in any sort of athletic activity gets me hard, so it doesn't bother me much to walk into the shower room with a woody. I've been that way since 7th grade. Doesn't bother me any if other guys have hardons, either. I figure that's life. Let me enjoy the sight, but keep it to yourself unless you're my boyfriend.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't dream of it. It'd make a strategic retreat first.

Not that it's likely to happen - on an Excitement Scale of 1 to 10, I find locker rooms and showers to be at 0, right down there with post offices, supermarkets, dentist's offices, and mechanic's grease pits.

Bill UK

Just Browsing
Media
Only ever happened once, I was 13 or 14, teenage hormones, it just grew! Yet oddly i remember even now (25 years ago) I was happy to flaunt it. By my peers responses I knew then it was pretty big, and I was treated a little bit differently by friends after that. I've never shown a hard on since..or seen one (thank god).

8.75 x 7.5

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would try to hide it, for sure. Not that there's anything wrong with male nudity (I rather consider myself a fan, actually) but there's a time and a place for everything ... I go to the gym to work my muscles, but not THAT muscle.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
In all my years of communal showers at school, work, after play or workouts, I never had, or witnessed, a full-blown hardon.

Goodness knows it's hard enough to move around in a crowded lockerroom or shower without having to go through all those turnstyles.

DougRR

Sexy Member
Media
It depends on the gym I guess. In my city there are many gay oriented gyms and hard ons a plenty in the locker room. I go to a regular gym where a sight like that I have never actually seen although I've seen many semis after the warm shower. I think if it happend to me or those that attend my gym, the hard on would be covered discreetly and no display woud be made of it. A hard on in the shower/locker room can give the wrong signal. If it's the right signal then it's out of place in a regular gym since most men feel that you must be sexually aroused to get hard..which is not entirely true, of course. Doug

PECTACULAR

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hell knows, I am a bit of an exhibitionist. Lot of times while I am in the shower at the gym after a good workout, I will get a semi-chubbie (slang left over from jr high!). This can happen even if I am all alone. The warm water and just the relaxation after working out.

But, I don't parade it off. I face the way, dry off and go about my bussines. Can't remember exactly but sure as a crazy teen I popped a full blown wood at sometime in the locker room. But, it couldn't have been that damaging to my development. Can't really remember it completely!

I find teh more you worry about popping up the easier it is to do it in these situations!
:eek22:

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never noticed a guy hard in our locker rooms on campus. I understand it happens to some people and they can't control it...a lot of the time I have to focus my mind elsewhere so I don't feel so exposed and end up hard myself. Overall though, as long as people don't try to flaunt themselves if they get hard and just continue on as normal...I'd be cool with it.

vegasnola

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i havent worked out at a gym in a year and a half, but one summer i went regulary and every time i was nude in thelocker room i got at least semi hard....even if completely alone in the communal showers. i figured it must be a slight exhibitionistic tendancy but i tried to ignore it and quickly finish my business. there werent many nude guys-ever-let alone semis/hardons...i guess changing and showering at the gym is not too popular

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I am in the shower, I'm there to cleanse myself, not show off my cock. If I would choose to flaunt my hardon, there are far more appropriate places to do it, and far more appreciative audiences elsewhere as well.