Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yesterday, I finally dessided to take my shower at my gym. So I stripped at my locker before going to the shower, but I was stressed because I was alone in the locker room and wanted to get to the shower before someone getting in the locker room so I bring my boxers with me so my friend won't see me naked. Should I worry?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Yesterday, I finally dessided to take my shower at my gym. So I stripped at my locker before going to the shower, but I was stressed because I was alone in the locker room and wanted to get to the shower before someone getting in the locker room so I bring my boxers with me so my friend won't see me naked. Should I worry?

Zeus, you have a penis. It isn't small. I wouldn't worry about other people seeing it in the shower. Just go about your business. People won't make fun of your for your dick. The only thing I would be worried about, is getting warts from the shower floor. Make sure you dry your feet:biggrin1:

Btw, I love the boxers in your one picture, where did you get them?

dude your dick is nice what are you worried about

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't understand why you were worried. Do you mean to say that you honestly have never been in a lockerroom before and you've never been naked there, and have never showered there before?
Anyone else in the lockerroom has a penis, so it's not like they haven't seen one before.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't understand why you are worried about your friend seeing you naked in the shower. Are you afraid to see your friend naked ? Is he afraid of you seeing him naked ? You are two males and have the same equipment. One might look a little different than the other but believe me it will be only a little different. Now because of your 20% are you afraid of getting a erection in front of your friend ? If he isn't 20% or more that might be a problem. Otherwise I can't see a problem. You are well packaged so don't worry.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
..I bring my boxers with me so my friend won't see me naked. Should I worry?

There is no need to worry zeus. Simply shower, dry off and get dressed. You will get used to being around other nude males. I'm sure that your friend already is used to this.

mattyule

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

nothing to worry about, hot cock

Rood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Becoming accustomed to bathing nude in front of other people is a progressive experience. But take a towel with you, not your boxers. They'll only make people smirk. But hold the towel strategically by your side ... NEVER in front of your genitals.

As you slowly gain self-confidence, you will forget all about your genitals, and you will concentrate instead on kibitzing with your friend or hurrying to your next appointment. In time you'll throw that towel around your neck while it all hangs "out".

Rood

snodgrass

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Believe me my friend the absolute long and short of it, I had to say that, being a connoisseur of the male appendage your equipment is nothing to sneeze at. Your mid section is most attractive. And as nice as a large penis is no one wants to choke on a piece of meat!!

EddieAztek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sometimes I wrap myself in a towel, go have my shower, dry off and walk back to my locker naked. I'm not wrapping myself in a wet towel after I dry myself off....that's so stupid! Sometimes I'm carrying a soap and a washcloth and nothing else. If someone don't like it, it is their problem!