Locker Rooms Are U 4 Real?

HotRodRich69: it's back! the infamous locker room thread, well u prob all remember this so 2 keep it short,at my school nobody takes a shower,and if they do it's with their shorts. So yea nebody else have this same situation. Also now that i am taking gym,and have thought about it, most of the reason also is that there isn't enough time to take a shower. lol laidher

Justin: Like I said the last time this was posted I had the same expierence. No one took showers in my gym classes. Actually taking a shower was almost impossible because we were only given enough time to change and get to our next class.

I think sports were different though. I never was in a high school sport so I can't comment.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I swim, and speedos leave nothing to the imagination. It's hard to wrap my dick around me in such a way that it doesn't peek out. LOL

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Fifty years ago I was growing up in a rural area where the summertime was filled with exploring the woods and swimming.  Since we were all boys we swam naked.  Even in town it was the rule that boys swam only with boys [ages 8-12, then 13-18] without suits at the Boy's Club and at the Y.  Even scout outings to the pool or to camp had nude swimming.  There were annual school physicals which saw dozens of boys of all ages standing in the gymn naked for the doctors to examine.

And there were the standard, mandatory showers after gymn.  The coach didn't have to stand there blowing a whistle at anybody - we all jumped naked into the cascading water without being prodded.

Boys in those days saw each other nude in official and casual situations all the time.  It was a way of life, a common occurence.  We grew up, not in secret, but in public (so to speak), sharing almost every moment of maturity with each other.  It was a healthy, encouraging environment.

Contrast that with some of the messages that are posted by today's youth in this forum.  A concerned guy these days is in danger of being labeled some kind of perv - and a rule requiring mandatory nude showers in a school today would be grounds for a class-action lawsuit.

No wonder so many boys today have to have some kind of drug fed to them in order to for them function in a politically correct way.

Oh, for simpler times and simpler lives.

Pecker    

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and a rule requiring mandatory nude showers in a school today would be grounds for a class-action lawsuit.

Well, I graduated high school just six years ago, and nude showers at the end of gym class were mandatory and enforced. No one found it strange to have a coach in the locker room watching to make sure we showered before we changed back into our uniforms. To us, cleanliness and hygiene were healthy practices. My younger brother graduated from the same school just last year; the mandatory shower rule was still in effect.

MichaelWith11: From an older guy....

I had to take mandatory nude showers after every gym glass in the 60's, my high school years. As with many others on this board, the high school gym locker room was when I began to notice that I was becoming larger than all of my friends. There was a lot of nervous looking and teasing when my soft cock became longer than most of their hard-ons.

But I think we've all been there.

Michael

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
I'm in the same boat as DoubleMeatWhopper. Showers are manitory at my school as it is seen as unhygenic not to shower. At first everyone was shy and thought it was "gay" and would cover themselves up, but the older we got the more we realised that taking a shower was good for you, seing as we wouldn't smell in class and the girls wouldn't be repulsed :p we got more relaxed and starting bringing in soap etc. and after a while it became a bit of fun!

People would soap up once the showers were on for a while, take a run, jump and slide along belly first naked to see who would get the furthest. I only did it once, and man - my balls were sore for weeks!

But in the long run I see it as bonding - were all huddled in a communal shower for exactly five minutes (yes the teacher would time us) and all we really can do is talk, and it's also where I realised my size in relation to everyone else, so yes it can be very embarrasing first, but great in the long run!

HotRodRich69: HEY! please don't let this thread die out! i mean last time it wuz a very hott topic,let's make it that again! please, u don't wanna see a grown hott teen cry, do u? lol laidher and please save my threads! and don't 4get u guys can start Iming me again and sending me messages. laidher

Erectacock: Taking a shower after gym is prohibited in Maryland, the showers in the locker rooms are only for sports.

Mux: In hs I had to shower after gym class... it was no big deal for us.

herforearm: one year of high school gym, mandatory credit, first period of the day, nobody took showers afterwards.

we were told to, and even given enough time, but nobody did. still not sure why.

i for one was glad we didn't. it wasn't until recently that i've become more proud of my size. back in grade nine i was almost at my full size (stopped growing at 14) and was none too happy about sharing it with everyone.

but, as i say, i've since loosened up.

sxyguy4u_69: im in the 9th grade now and that was one thing i wasn't looking forward to. i have gym first period so i thought that i had 2 choices: shower or stink all day:( but once i got there i go 2 pieces of good news: 1 i didnt have gym for 2 more semesters and 2 we didnt have to take showers ;D i jus read what someone said about showersbein prohibited in md? i've never heard that. well just putting in the opinion of a highschooler.

ruscorp: No one took showers at my high school. We had them, but they were never used. No locker room gay lust here.

Levisguy4fun: We had gym all 4 years of high school. But no one took showers except for swim class. It was mandatory that we took swim in our sophmore year.

I was really uncomfortable about my dick size then and was not looking forward to having to change into trunks in front of everyone.

No one saw me change into my trunks but the swim teacher told us we had to shower afterwards with out our suits/trunks on.

Well lucky for me the water was real cold, Thank God for shrinkage and so when it was time to shower I was still much bigger than the rest of the guys in class but it didn't look huge.

No one really noticed how big I was until a few weeks later when my guard was down and one of the guys in class saw me putting my trunks on and made a comment about my "Moby Dick" Then one by one everyone got a look over the next week or so. They teased me pretty bad, but I survived it.

sxyguy4u_69: ok dont mean to offend n ebody here but i would rather have a "Moby dick" than a needledick. n i dont think imthe onyl one?

Buzzer: Showering wasn't required for gym, but we all showered for football.

I was never nervous about showering, but I always got funny looks. I was disappointed that word never got around... :-/

junk792: When I was in high-school I would hardly do anything during gym so I was never sweaty enough to need to take a shower. I don't think many people did, it was certainly optional.

How do you avoid getting a hard-on? I get at least a semi every time I take a shower now, and back then I would easily get a hard-on each time... which is why I didn't want to take a shower in public.