Locker Rooms Are U 4 Real?

Td0t: Sometimes I get a semi when showering at the gym. But only when someone is staring at me. But most of the time, I'm fine.

Its not a big deal... I'd rather deal with the occational stare induced semi than B.O. after the gym.

Pappy

Media
High School Phys Ed = Showers. No way around it. Most of the guys in my gym class I had know for most of my life. I went to a small rural school, grades K-12 at one campus. So basically we had all grown up together. Still that first time being totally nude in front of all your friends and being so much larger than they were was still quite embarrassing. There was alot of name calling and joking about my size but I got used to it and didn't let it bother me too much.
After H.S. and College I joined the military and had to get used to the teasing all over again. This time it was from complete strangers that were supposed to be adults. Boot camp is where I learned that contrary to popular belief ALL black men are not huge, some are infact quite small just as some white men are. And yes they are just as curious about big dicks as anybody else.

GeorgenFLA: Graduation for me was in the year 1975, and back then everyone had to shower after gym class. I remember noticing that lots of boys would cover up. I always found that to be funny about their shyness. I was raised by my Dad where it was not uncommon to see him walking naked through the house in the morning, or late at night when he couldn't sleep. I too never felt I had to cover up around other males. I never considered having to cover up. :D