locker rooms at the gym

So, i was thinking earlier today... i have this fear about going to the gym.
i am afraid i won't be able to 'not look' at the other guys there. am i alone on this? how should i procede? :dunno:

I know for myself- i get turned on when i catch guys looking even more when they stare. :)

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
i have- grew up playing ice hockey
Then you should know whether you'll be able to resist looking too much.

You'll look. But don't worry about it. Everyone does.

Just don't stare. That pisses people off. But a glance at something that's in your line of vision . . . can't complain about that.
Qft.
Smyley, imo, should take care not to look too much, but also care not to resist looking too much.
If he seems to distrust himself, that will convey something to others in the locker room.
That won't help.
But easier said than done, I suppose.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dont sweat it...everyone checks out the competition, no matter what their orientation, so it is no big deal. You played team sports, you know that. As everyone else said...a glance is one thing...eyehumping someone is another. If you are afraid of getting turned on...why not drain the tanks before you hit the gym so you are less hormonal.

b1gm3

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Distract yourself with your cell phone/iPod and turn your back to the sausage factory.

It's what I do..but for different reasons. The clientele at my gym are usually really old and ironically unfit..unattractive men. (sorry.. just being honest)

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The clientele at my gym are usually really old and ironically unfit..unattractive men. (sorry.. just being honest)
I have a Bally's membership and I notice this is the case at any Bally gym I go to here in the New Jersey area too.
This begs the question: which gyms are all the younger guys going to?