locker rooms/ saunas

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The men in the sauna in the clubhouse where I live in Fl usually put their towels on the benches and don't cover themselves. I think almost every one of us has had an erection at least once or twice buut nobody seems to care - after all it is natural, particularly with the heat. There is often a comment but nobody covers up and only twice in all the years I have been going there have I seen any overt sexual behaviour. Lets not be ashamed of what God gave us.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by smoothchris@May 19 2005, 01:50 PM
The men in the sauna in the clubhouse where I live in Fl usually put their towels on the benches and don't cover themselves. I think almost every one of us has had an erection at least once or twice buut nobody seems to care - after all it is natural, particularly with the heat. There is often a comment but nobody covers up and only twice in all the years I have been going there have I seen any overt sexual behaviour. Lets not be ashamed of what God gave us.
[post=312707]Quoted post[/post]​

Then I need to start going to your gym!

I can guarentee you that if you went into the sauna at the gyms I go to and grew a hardon, somethings gonna happen.........

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by alleyblu@May 19 2005, 03:24 PM

I can guarentee you that if you went into the sauna at the gyms I go to and grew a hardon, somethings gonna happen.........
[post=312734]Quoted post[/post]​
Ditto for the YMCA here, alleyblu. Been there/done that :excl:

Str8Man

Just Browsing
Media
I've only started getting a woody in the steam room once, and I blasted myself with the cold water hose and stopped that problem. I saw a guy I knew walk out of the steam room with half-wood, but I didnt say anything. I was imbarrassed and impressed all at the same time. He never new I saw him. If I saw someone I did not know with a woody, I would hed in the other direction.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Let's see here.....men are sometimes nude together; men have testosterone; men have dicks; men get hard ons. Normal and natural. I am want to ask...why are so many men both gay and straight, ashamed / shy / fearful / indoctrinated to feel that have a cock and being male is somehow wrong / evil / to be degraded / hidden or suppressed?

Guess I just wasn't raised being afraid or taught to be ashamed of having a cock.

cruztbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Erections and arousal are a normal part of life. gym locker rooms are not streetcorners. That sexual attraction occurs and men take advantage of the situation is not unusual, particularly here in California. Most guys have good sense to be somewhat discreet. My gym shower room has curtains. what goes on behind the curtain no one investigates. Local authorities dont care obout consenting adult sexual behavior that is not blatant.
I ENJOY MY TIME AT THE GYM- for a variety of reasons. Some are sexual, others are not.
Hetero guys, dont panic at the sight of wood or desire. you are not a special species set apart from us.
It is 2005. Get used to seeing gay men enjoying each other in gym locker and shower rooms. :evilgrin:

iggy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks for the input guys...

it happened to me once, while in a dry jacuzzi, i was with a guy who kept leaving and coming back the jacuzzi. i then saw him many times with a hard on...

i just did mind my own busines, showered and left.. i saw him again a couple of times after that..

thanks guys...

iggy

mdvc149

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by iggy@Apr 28 2005, 01:02 PM
guys, i just want to know ur thoughts/reactions/feelings if this happens to you:

in a nudity permitted place (e.i. sauna, steam room), how would you react if a person, completely unknown to you had an erection/ is aroused...

thanks guys..

iggy
[post=305744]Quoted post[/post]​
i think in most of those "nudity accepted" places, a towel is available and should be used. There is no reason anyone should be subjected to it, if it happens and someone gets hard, they should have the decency to cover if others are there.

Kolbassa Sausage: wouldn't bother me...see guys with semis all the time, not a big difference...

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A hard-on in a non-sexual, public place is NOT OK.

It's not a major problem about which to be overly concerend, BUT, dude, cover it up. Grap a towel, adjust your legs, roll over.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Steve26+Jun 3 2005, 01:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Steve26 &#064; Jun 3 2005, 01:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Experience has taught me that saunas and steam rooms are generally the "cruisiest" areas of most gyms, so I steer clear of them since I go to the gym only to work out.
Steve
[post=317579]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

Steve, you shouldn&#39;t have to avoid these areas. I&#39;d report any sexual behavior to the gym management.

<!--QuoteBegin-eastbaydude
@Jun 20 2005, 12:01 PM
A hard-on in a non-sexual, public place is NOT OK.

It&#39;s not a major problem about which to be overly concerend, BUT, dude, cover it up. Grap a towel, adjust your legs, roll over.
[post=322435]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
I agree 100%. The gym is for working out. If you&#39;hook up&#39; with anyone at the gym, get a room&#33;

LapDog :9 :p :9

bobbyrobbo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I visit the sauna in the local authority Leisure centre. Nudity has not been permitted for years now but that dosen&#39;t stop things going on. I have been propositioned more times in the sauna than anywhere else I can think of. The no nudity thing isn&#39;t just exclusive to this one centre but all local authority leisure centres and from my experience, you could go to any one of them on a male session evening and at least 80% of guys who go there are cruising for cock

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
My weekly routine is the school pool during the day and then I go to the local YMCA for evening laps and when I am done with my laps I go workout and then hit the saunna and then the showers...now most of the time its busy with heads turning and looking and I tend not to hide anything and if I should become hard oh&#33; well&#33; Sometimes guys will also get hard when they see me hard like in the saunna or in the showers, I don&#39;t mean to sometimes but it just happens. I think its natural and ok...Jose&#39;Latinoboy9

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Latinoboy9@Jun 21 2005, 02:39 PM
My weekly routine is the school pool during the day and then I go to the local YMCA for evening laps and when I am done with my laps I go workout and then hit the saunna and then the showers...now most of the time its busy with heads turning and looking and I tend not to hide anything and if I should become hard oh&#33; well&#33; Sometimes guys will also get hard when they see me hard like in the saunna or in the showers, I don&#39;t mean to sometimes but it just happens. I think its natural and ok...Jose&#39;Latinoboy9
[post=322812]Quoted post[/post]​

Ohh, it&#39;s gettin hot in here&#33;

I have to admit, I wouldn&#39;t mind a bit to see you strutting around in the showers with a boner&#33;&#33; :evilgrin:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by stimey@Jun 21 2005, 10:48 AM
Call me sheltered (as many private school graduates like myself are....) but gazing in the locker room? To each his own I suppose.

S
[post=322753]Quoted post[/post]​
You&#39;re sheltered. A lot of, shall we say, cruder guys do that. Either because they&#39;re shocked by your size or because they&#39;re gay and you&#39;re hot.