Locker Rooms

Deano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have just changed gyms, and the showers are open planned, such a turn on having other guys stare at my cock. Large age range to which makes it even more horny:smile:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
How low does the age range go?

Question:

Here in America, what does the law say about teens and adults in open public locker rooms? If it is a communal shower, and minors and adults both happen to be in the shower at the same time as in the minor comes in to take a shower while the adult is still showering, are any laws broken?

If minors are present in the room with several adults present, does an adult coming out of the shower have to keep the towel drapped around and try to put on underwear hoping the towel doesn't drop or as long as it isn't exhibitionism in anyway, can the adult just act the same as if there were only adults present?

Suppose two men with their minor sons are near the water in a private or very secluded place and decide to take a swim. No one has a swim suit and the boys really want to swim and want to skinny dip. The fathers really don't want the boys in the water by themselves. And they really don't want to wear wet pants home. So if they skinny dip with their sons will they then be liable to be arrested for exhibitionism?

Where is the line where an adult, who has plenty of adult witnesses so there is no fabrication of the story, has crossed the line and is guilty of breaking some law?

This is an issue with all of us who are scout masters, coaches, youth directors and parents of minors.

i know that in my church some of the church camp grounds still have facilities which make it diffcult to keep from being seen in the nude at least for a second. There are separate shower stalls, but open areas for dressing. No way to take dry clothes into thes shower and they still be dry. Fortunately for me, I went when there weren't any other persons around, but I wondered what my liablity would have been if a minor had shown up before I was through.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freddie53 said:
How low does the age range go?

Question:

Here in America, what does the law say about teens and adults in open public locker rooms? If it is a communal shower, and minors and adults both happen to be in the shower at the same time as in the minor comes in to take a shower while the adult is still showering, are any laws broken?

In the club I attended before I moved, it happened to have a huge open shower area. The rule was that minors had to be accompanied by an adult. Other than that I've seen people anywhere from 8 - 10, to the 70s. It was never a problem as far as I know. They were more concerned about everyone wearing flip-flops than they were about anything else.

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I doubt there actually is any law about communal showers and adults and minors being in there at the same time.

I use to shower in one while at college, but for the most part never knew if anyone was looking or not.

I wear glasses normally no glasses while in there could barely even see which shower was vacant ... plus while at college was more of a grower.

HungFunNYC

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We have communal showers at my gym too. I have to think about things besides cocks, or else I'll get boned. It's happened a time or two, but generally, I do okay. :biggrin1:

I've still had a few people hit on me after seeing me nude. Oh well... goes with the territory.

amhersthungboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A few summers ago I was a counselor at a Y summer camp. Nudity in the showers wasn't much of a big deal -- counselors and campers would both be naked in the showers at the same time. The camp did, advise the counselors, however, to never be alone with campers in the showers -- always have another counselor there with you. Wasn't an ethical thing as much as a legal "save your own ass" thing. Nonetheless, I think it reflects a sad state of affairs.

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Deano said:
have just changed gyms, and the showers are open planned, such a turn on having other guys stare at my cock. Large age range to which makes it even more horny:smile:

I envy you. The gym that I attend has private stalls with curtains. I'd love to go to a gym with communial showers:wank:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Haven't been to one as of late, but awhile back - it was no big deal. At the local Y's just an open shower area for everyone. Was a member at the NOAC (New Orleans Athletic Club) when it was a men's only club. Back then u could swim in the buff and everything (before it went co-ed).

SSFluffy

Just Browsing
Media
I'm new here . I guess I grew up in a different era - the 50's and 60's.
We never worried about getting showered or changed.
It was not polite to stare, so we didn'.t
As a surfer over about 30 years, we just stood next to the car and put wetsuits on and off. If anybody saw you, so what. They could tell you were getting changed so if they didn't want to see, they could look in another direction.

I may be missing the point of these locker room discussions. Is something terrible supposed to happen if somebody sees your penis ?
Will seeing you, suddenly turn them gay? Or if they are already gay, will they become straight?

I rather doubt that a glimpse of my willie could change somebody's life.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SSFluffy said:
I'm new here . I guess I grew up in a different era - the 50's and 60's.
We never worried about getting showered or changed.
It was not polite to stare, so we didn'.t
As a surfer over about 30 years, we just stood next to the car and put wetsuits on and off. If anybody saw you, so what. They could tell you were getting changed so if they didn't want to see, they could look in another direction.

I may be missing the point of these locker room discussions. Is something terrible supposed to happen if somebody sees your penis ?
Will seeing you, suddenly turn them gay? Or if they are already gay, will they become straight?

I rather doubt that a glimpse of my willie could change somebody's life.

Maybe you understimate the power of your willie :biggrin1:
ok, ok--I'm sorry--I just HAD to say it:tongue:

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As far as I'm concerned communal showers are just a normal part of life. We've all (pretty much) been brought up in a society where guys go into the guy's locker room to get changed, use a urinal or take a shower in a communal setting. Its always been that way really and I believe totally natural. Some guys are more shy about getting naked in this kind of environment than others, which s their own deal. Fine. However, in recent years I have noticed a trend towars clubs installing cubicles etc to protect individual privacy. My club has just installed new showers which are cubicled, although the urinal area and changing benches and lockers are still 'open plan'. I think its all because of the trend in society to file a lawsuit on anybody who so much as breathes when you don't want them to!

To be honest, I think this is a valid point in today's world. I don't think its appropriate for children to be getting changed in the same communal place as adult men. There are a lot of sickos out there. More worryingly, there are a lot of parents out there ready to accuse a guy of being in a sicko if he innocently turns round and happens to see their son's cock. The locker room I use is for over 16s only, which I think is fine, but if I were in a communcal changing area, as I have been, and children are present, I feel very uncomfortable. I don't want to see kids naked. I am not interested in seeing kids naked. I don't want to expose myself to the controversy it could create.

Society today sucks...

warwithscars

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i think people are just way to uptight

its not going to kill you to get seen naked or see someone else naked

and its not going to kill a kid to see an adult person or otherwise naked.....it happens its not like the locker room is handjob and ass fuck section of the gym

if a parent brought there kid into the area to get change you turning around and you just so happen to see them nude isnt going to make them scream rape get real

nudity isnt dirty and its not going to corrupt anyone even the youth

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
warwithscars said:
if a parent brought there kid into the area to get change you turning around and you just so happen to see them nude isnt going to make them scream rape get real

Not scream rape, no, but I think you overestimate some of the parents of today. And indeed some of the kids of today. Just look at the legislation now in place in schools around the world. A teacher can't so much as talk to a student if there's not another witness in the room (in the UK at least). Everyone's scared of liability and lawsuits. You even have to answer safety questions to buy 16 paracetamol now. I work in an environment where I have to be First Aid trained, yet if a child becomes ill or unconscious I'm not supposed to touch it unless there's someone else present, even if the child's heart stops and needs CPR. The world has gone crazy I tell you!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I need psychological help in being able to get into a communal shower because, quite frankly, the germs of stragers make me cringe.

The thought of a shower that isn't my own, or in the house of a close friend or family member just grosses me out.

The fact that a buddy caught a rash from sitting on the bench in his gym's locker room only enhanced my trepidation.

Last time I showered with other men openly was high school after Phys Ed class freshman and sophomore years.

Good fantasy (showering openly, but I just can't seem to do it). Sigh.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
The thought of a shower that isn't my own, or in the house of a close friend or family member just grosses me out.

I understand totally. I only shower in the changing room of my own gym as I know its clean. We have a dedicated cleaner who basically spends the entire day just in the locker rooms to keep them fresh. (Bet he sees some horny sights!) But if the quality of cleanliness wasn't apparent, I would not want to use a lockerroom shower...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Lex said:
I need psychological help in being able to get into a communal shower because, quite frankly, the germs of stragers make me cringe.

The fact that a buddy caught a rash from sitting on the bench in his gym's locker room only enhanced my trepidation.

Last time I showered with other men openly was high school after Phys Ed class freshman and sophomore years.

Good fantasy (showering openly, but I just can't seem to do it). Sigh.

In such a public area as a lockerroom I never sit bare assed on anything before spreading a towel. Notice that those benches are never white? Skid marks would be too hard to hide!