lockerroom antics

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
As I have said in previous post back when I was in high school even middle school we had to strap up for gym class and take showers.Although these days it sounds more conservative(with guys not having to shower).On any give day guys would be walking around in their jock or naked shooting the shit and no one though anything of it.There was occasional towel snapping. A favorite among some of the older jocks was to take of there jock off after class sneak up behind some unsuspecting guy and push thier jock in his face.Guys sometimes snapped jocks across the room.One time a couple guys fill up some condoms in the sink with water and had a "balloon" fight.And one thing you learn never to do was loan out your comb or brush.This one jock went up to this one kid after toweling off and asked him nicely if he could borrow his brush. Which the kid did. Then right in front of a group of us the jock then proceedes his brush his bush in front of everyone, laughing hysterically. A number of guys did this and found it amusing.Although eventually nobody lent anyone there brush or comb. So they would just go over and take it from your open locker as you wound up chasing them throughout the lockerroom and slip on your ass like me although I managed to grab the comb first.There wasn't a day were there wasn't talk of pussy.Guys would always accuse each other of beating off of course everyone denied although a few like me were silent.It might have seemed like hell but it was part of the lockerroom experience and most of it was done in humor rather than to be malicous.Still in todays conservertive world I could see people yelling harrassment.But to me it was guys being guys!

Anyone else having simular experience growing up?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sounds just like my time in high school...it was all fun and games and snapping towels and guys just hanging out. we had two shower rooms. One was directly connected to the coaches office which was set higher than the shower room but had a big plexiglass window that looked into it. The other was around the corner and more private, loved taking showers and my teammates and I would drag benches in there after games and just sit and let the hot water just run over us. Sometimes we got to talking about sex and the occaissional boner came up and the guy would be so busted, otheres times there were four or five of us and we'd sit there talkig it up and eventually we'd have a group wank.
Sometimes the coaches shower would be out of order and they'd shower with us after a game. Had my first crush on the assistant coach...sigh. My high schoold also had a graduate go onto the NFL and in his off season would come back and be a part time coach and he was hot. He had a great body with an incredibly hairy chest and I couldn't take my eyes off him. He would walk around in his jock, t-shirt, sox and sneakers...HOT!
My favorite turn on from back then were my teammates who would walk around in just sox and sneakers and a ballcap....to me that is a look that is a total turnon.
Then it was onto college and frathouse life and it just got better from there.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Come on Pecker... Your generation didn't have dirty songs. Everyone knows those weren't invented until the early eighties.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Chuck64 said:
Come on Pecker... Your generation didn't have dirty songs. Everyone knows those weren't invented until the early eighties.

Yeah, yeah, and we didn't have real showers, either. We skulked down to the waterhole and let an angry mammoth spray water at us with his trunk.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pecker said:
Yeah, yeah, and we didn't have real showers, either. We skulked down to the waterhole and let an angry mammoth spray water at us with his trunk.

So the Flintstones was an historical documentary? My whole childhood was a lie!

Being a band geek, I managed to avoided the lockerroom entirely...

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
I remember one time I was in the lockerroom. I was all alone looking for something in my backpack (right now I don't seem to remeber what was it and I really don't care). Anyway, the point is that, while I'm looking for that SOMETHING, a friend of mine enters the lockerroom and goes into a corner and starts lowering his underwear, he didn't even know I was there! (just so you know, my high school is an extremely conservative school so this was something I never thought I would see). I could see the guy's ass completely when later, he turned around and I acted like I didn't see anything. Some kids just aren't even paying attention to what they're doing these days.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Until college, I HATED the locker room (see post: the early years, the not-so early years).

During college things changed and I started liking the locker room. I still walk around with towel in hand, even in these "conservative" times.

I met my girlfriend in the shower of the men's locker room... but she smiled at me in the weight room first.