Lockerroom Observation--cocks getting bigger?

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm in my 50s and have been working out all my life, and have seen plenty of other guys of all shapes and sizes in locker rooms.

One thing that I have noticed, especially lately, is that the younger generation of men at my gym (say 19-25 year olds) appear to be more hung than those from the next older generation. It also seems to me that when I was in high school and college, I would have been considered nicely hung (I'm 7.5" hard, about 5-5.5" soft); however, by comparison to the younger guys today, I'm low average.

Has anyone else noticed (especially older guys like me) that men are becoming more hung?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
It's because men trim their pubic hair more these days or even shave it off. All of that makes the cock looks bigger.
And also the ones who dare to shower nude these days in the lockerroom are mostly the ones who does lots of sports for whole their life and learned to shower in public, or the ones who are just proud of their equipment and because of that dare to shower in public. :rolleyes:
We men are weird creatures lol

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
Maybe it's part of the ridiculous locker room modesty that we see nowadays. It could be that most of the lads that are comfortable with it are the more hung ones. I need to say though that in my experience,and I'm 29, guys of all shapes and sizes shower at my gym. I wa showering yesterday next to a guy who must have been about 18 Ns not very hung atall but he wasn't shy in the slightest.

cutmeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
fitness trainer here - 2 the best of my knowledge cock sizes r the same as they always were ... lol ... & i c plenty around the fitness centre here ... lmao ... many more guys manscape 2day (i.e. trim/shave the pubes - it's cooler 4 sports & jock wearing as well as makin the dick appear longer with more of the shaft exposed due 2 the trimmed pubes) ... also i think it is fairly accurate 2 say that guys who r proud of the size of their equipment tend 2 b a bit more open/com4table with it as well as not bein shy about bein scoped in the shower/locker room/sauna/etc ... hope these reflections help!

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
I can't imagine that there is scientific evidence to say guys dicks are bigger than they were a few years ago. It's just if anything got to be the change in guys who a carefree enough to get naked infront of other lads.

latinguyne28

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do see a lot more young men that are hung. I'm not sold on the idea that they look "bigger" because they trim. I'm 5-6x4 when flaccid and 7.5-8x6 when erect. I dont consider myself to be large by any means. I think some guys are just well endowed even when not trimmed. There are so many things written about penile enlargement that it wouldnt surprise me if these guys practice some type of penile exercise routine. I used to be around 6" when fully erect until I started practicing the Jelqing. During the past two years or so I've gained about 2.5" to my erect cock. I dont do it every day and the time I spent on this has definitely decreased since it is very time consuming. But bottom thought is, they most likely practice some type of penile exercise and some are just born with horsecocks. :)

odave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nice responses guys. Thanks for chiming in and keep them coming.

I'm kind of with Latinguyne, in that I'm not convinced it's all about the "trim" illusion. Although a fair number of these guys are trimmed or totally shaved. Still others are not trimmed at all.

Upon further thought, I know that I and my brother were significantly more hung than my dad; and my two sons are more hung than I am. My older son is slightly larger than I am, but my younger son, born in the early 90s has a horsecock that dwarfs all of us. The ironic part is, that younger son, prior to puberty, was very small (had me worried). Of course, I'm strictly talking flaccid observations here (and before someone asks, NO, I've not seen any of these men hard).

I suppose it could be many factors at play: exogenous hormones from milk, meat, etc; better prenatal care; better nutrition; environmental factors; evolution?? Who knows. I'm just wondering if others have noticed this increase in penis size in the younger generation.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
There is huge variation in every age group. No matter how many cocks someone sees, I doubt that he can reliably discern a difference in averages across ages even if there is one.

Certainly modesty among many younger guys today might skew things artificially.

And on the off chance the stated trend is real, maybe the young guys who do let it hang out these days are just more likely than earlier generations to have a semi in the locker room.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Can't say I notice much difference from now to like 20 years ago, not that I'm looking "that" much. Younger guys, generally seem as modest today as back then. I'm guessing your mostly seeing the ones who are more comfortable because of their larger size or just more comfortable in general.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe it's part of the ridiculous locker room modesty that we see nowadays. It could be that most of the lads that are comfortable with it are the more hung ones. I need to say though that in my experience,and I'm 29, guys of all shapes and sizes shower at my gym. I wa showering yesterday next to a guy who must have been about 18 Ns not very hung atall but he wasn't shy in the slightest.

I think this has a lot to do with it. Nearly all of the younger guys do the towel dance when they dress and undress UNLESS perhaps they do have something above average to show off. I tend not to be too modest, even though when soft I tend to look smaller than if they seen me hard (which they don't in the locker room).

cock30

Legendary Member
Media
If guys dicks were gradually getting bigger then in 30 years they would all be dragging on the floor! I know a lot of guys give their cocks a bit if a tug in the locker room to get them looking a bit bigger coz i see them do it all the time. It is down to a bit of insecurity, a bit if modesty, and showing off. That said though it doesn't mean that ALL guys who a well hung have no problems walking around or showering naked as I've seen some guys with massive dicks trying to keep them covered also. It's a real mix in my experience.