lockerroom reactions

DJM277: i have communal showers at the gym I guy to. Throughout the years I have notice that a lot of guys will glance down a my dick secrectly of course. But the the "smaller guys" I notice seem to become embarrassed and either turn away or leave shortly after my arrival. Sometimes I think some guy feel inadequate or embarrassed when a bigger dicked guy comes along. Has anyone here had this experence?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I'll let you in on a secret, DJM.

The 'smaller' guys are turning away and leaving quickly to spare your feelings. They know and understand that they are in the majority so they don't want you to go around feeling different or odd because of your large size.

You never realized that they were so considerate, did you?

:p

Pecker

Reactions: kissthestars0

Liberty9.5: ...and sometimes when they flee screaming, they're being VERY considerate. In their own way.

TragicWhiteKnight: And sometimes they phone up their friends who start to approach you and ask for your number, because they're trying to start their own support group.

Which just goes to show how good the Common People can be....

throb919: Jon--cough. TWK--give me the number. Pecker & Liberty--just trying to feel your pain. DMW--y'know what I'm trying to feel...

DJM--am never embarrassed by bigger guys or particularly "cocky" (so to speak) with smaller guys. I kind-of like being outsized, actually, in a hard-to-describe way. Definitely enjoy the view, but not to the point of making anybody uncomfortable.

(Shy of 8 here, but never shy about "supporting" my bigger brothers.)

bif5x5: This happened in a restaurant men's room a few months ago. It is a very small, closet-size room...

I was peeing in the urinal when a husky black guy stepped out of the toilet stall.

He was a few inches taller but about 2 times as wide as me, and it wasn't all fat, either. So he washed and dried his hands and proceeded out the door.

Now the urinal is right beside the door and has no privacy barrier! I figured, "Shit, this guy's gonna get a good laugh."

I did not see his reaction as he walked by because I was staring straight ahead, minding my own business.

Then I stepped out of the men's room....

He and his family were sitting at the table right in front of the men's room!

His seat was facing the rest room door!

He had the most shocked expression! (took me by surprise!)

As if his lifetime of preconceived notions, based on THE RUMOR, had been shattered!

Made my day! ...Made my night! ...Makes me smile everytime I think about it as a matter of fact! ;D

rainfletcher: A former boss of mine asked me to go to the restroom during a client dinner to see if I could cover the bill, as he'd run up a tad too many 100-dollar-a-bottles of wine. He'd bragged alot about his 8 inch dick, while I never said anything at all. In fact, I was self-deprecating, if anything. He's a few inches taller than me, black and weighs about twice as much. He's definately always been into the 'black is better' thing - assuming that only black people have anything more than 5 or 6 inches. As I'm only 5'8" and 160, his assumptions were compounded.

So, we go to take a piss, and he steps about 2 feet back from the urinal and stands there with his hands on his hips, hapilly admiring what God gave him.

So, I step up right next to him, and hold mine discretely in my hand (if you could call it that), let loose and he can't help but notice. He took his hands off his hips, washed his hands and left with a humbled look on his face.

Never was the same between us. :) The beauty of it, was that I never adverstised or was obvious about anything. He bragged all the time. It just made the 'moment of truth' that much more satisfying for me, and that much more hard for him to swallow...

Hunghuge4all: Always there has to be someone to open there mouth.

meathose10: I've never noticed guys with small penises turning away , acting embarassed or 'fleeing'. In my experience they "enjoy the view" as throb puts it. So much so that I get followed around . Which is cool - I enjoy the admiration. I relax and am just natural and open about what' I've got slung between my legs. Those little guys are pretty friendly if they know you're not TRYING to intimidate them . It's just that you've got a lot of cock to look at.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I agree with Meathose... I work in a gym an I don't find the dudes running anywhere. For some it's a way to talk to me or make a comment about something else, just to speak.

Most of the time they discreetly try to catch a peep but alot just stand there and stare and my body. It's been like that for as long as I can remember. But like him, I don't mind, I mean we've had these dicks all adult lives right? So if someone wants to check me out and I happen to be changing or naked.. go ahead an do what u gotta do... LOOK.

biggbenn8: well in the steam room esp- I have found lying back and closing my eyes the easist way to 'deal' with it- if I don't 'see' them looking...

but I have to put the towel down...balls...ouch!

baledat: i was in a shower at my gym and the was a bodybuilder there and i was just showering as per usual and he couldnt see my dick and he had an alright member but was at least 2-3" shorter than mine. he walk in the shower tryin to show his cock off so i jusy swug around and revealed my massive slug. he just turned away and continued with his shower and after that i heard his mates giving him shit. :D

micro: I am gay, and actually I turn away so as to not get the guy angry. I have had guys get angry at me because I looked at them. Most straight guys don't like any part of their body being looked at by another man.

meathose10: Well, then I'm an exception to the rule , micro. Of course , there's a difference between lust and simple admiration. Men naturally compare penis size. Maybe you're self-conscious and therefore a little paranoid. I definitely notice gay guys appreciating my big equipment , and I get the sense something more could go on - they seem to linger.....I don't get angry. I move on.

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
I've been visiting the gym more and more often these last few months, and luckily for me, most of the time I've had the gym to myself, but the one reaction I got was a guy who choked while taking a swig of his water, spat out the water and started coughing.

I must admit I quite liked that - bit of an ego boost!