lockerroom reactions

HungJordan: [quote author=009_and_a_half link=board=relationships;num=1055868127;start=20#28 date=10/12/03 at 14:16:36]There's a black guy who goes to my gym who is well-endowed, about 9X6 erect, and almost prances around the lockerroom practically the whole time he's there.  I generally wear a towel to and from the showers and while I'm at the wash basin area.

But one day when I was not even semi-erect after a workout he was there, prancing around as usual.  So, I went to the basins without a towel.  His jaw dropped when he realized I was bigger soft than he was hard.

So much for stereotypes . . .  ;)[/quote]

9 and a half: do people really run around lockerrooms as much as I've heard on this site with full hard ons? I mean damn!!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=HungJordan link=board=relationships;num=1055868127;start=40#40 date=02/06/04 at 11:46:04]

9 and a half: do people really run around lockerrooms as much as I've heard on this site with full hard ons? I mean damn!!

[/quote]
Yes, Jordon, it does happen. The dude 009_and_a_half told us about could very well be the one at our YMCA, who very often sports well over a semi in the wet area for long periods of time. He has over the 9x6, however.

Luke

meathose10: I like those men who are so awed by the sight of a huge cock that they manage to find a bench to sit on near me so that my meat is dangling a few inches from their face. The attention always swells me up thick and heavy...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=meathose10 link=board=relationships;num=1055868127;start=40#43 date=02/07/04 at 01:25:38]I like those men who are so awed by the sight of a huge cock that they manage to find a bench to sit on near me so that my meat is dangling a few inches from their face. The attention always swells me up thick and heavy...[/quote]
You don't have to tell us what the swelling does to the guy whose face is a few inches from the dangling, meathose10. I bet his tongue is soon licking his lips and getting closer to the attraction! ;)

Luke

6inchwonder: I'm an athletic small-cocked guy, and love when guys show off in the locker room...if someone doesn't like it, they don't need to look...it's funny since gyms are basically compare-contrast each other in the workout rooms (how much weight, how long/fast on the treadmill or elliptical), it's funny how some then get intimidated in the locker room...

I like to see how I measure up!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeap, to me the wet area after the workout is the "icing on the cake". Letting it all hang out and relaxing with good conversation is the best way to bond with other guys. A lot like LPSG, except in real life! We would get along famously, 6inchwonder!

Luke

MHDC: When I'm in a locker room I don't go out of my way to show off my cock but I'm not hiding it either.

After swimming I jusualy hit the steam room to relaxe and to have my cock dangle free for a while after being constrained in my speedos. I just sit on the mench relaxing and my dick hangs down from the bench. Most men have a peek or a stare and then go about there business.

One time a guy of about 15 y/o sat next to me and asked how big it was when it got hard.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I have say right off the bat, that if ever I did want to flaunt my stuff, it'd had been in the girl's lockerroom, in particular to a few select girls who I knew wanted me more than anything. Of course, why risk supension or expulsion over that for my education. On the other hand, what'm I saying?? ??? i wasn't a very good student in HS to begin with, and could've gotten my GED afterwards. Oh ,well, lessons we learn as adults... ;D :D ;)

edeneyes: So did you tell him, or SHOW him? :D ;D

[quote author=MHDC link=board=relationships;num=1055868127;start=40#47 date=02/08/04 at 04:02:21]When I'm in a locker room I don't go out of my way to show off my cock but I'm not hiding it either.

After swimming I jusualy hit the steam room to relaxe and to have my cock dangle free for a while after being constrained in my speedos. I just sit on the mench relaxing and my dick hangs down from the bench. Most men have a peek or a stare and then go about there business.

One time a guy of about 15 y/o sat next to me and asked how big it was when it got hard.  [/quote]

MHDC: Edeneyes, of course I did't show him.

But your question reminded me of somthing that hapened to me some time ago.

I was in the gym lockerroom and I walked out of the shower stall with a towl around my waist. A few moments later a guy walked out of another shower stall flaunting his dick(he was about 6" soft or so) . He walked towards his locker making sure evryone saw his dick when he saw me he stoped and said something like "Hiding your tiny dick under a towl? Bet you'll like to have one like mine?"
I didn't answer him but I just dropped my towl. His Jaw dropped when he saw my large 9" soft dick. After staring for a moment he turned away and grabbed a towl. I haven't seen him flaunting since

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never seen any overt penile immodesty in the locker room at my gym. I don't use the communal showers though. I've certainly never seen anyone sporting wood or even a semi.

There are, though, the occasional fat, hairy old men who spend a little too much time hanging around naked. But those types seem to alway have 1"-2" flaccid acorns. I don't notice them staring at other naked guys, they just seem to like to hang out and jabber.

GeorgenFLA: I agree that in the lockerroom/shower areas, and hopefully group showerroom, men enjoy being nude around each other. I have always enjoyed that freedom. But, I have never heard anyone saying something like,"Hey, I bet you'd like to have a dick like mine." Maybe I just missed it or something. All men/boys check each other out, it's human nature, we all do it. We don't have to hide our bodies from other males, if fact we should enjoy the bonding. 8)

tbone: AT 51, I still am in great physical shape because of my 5 times a week at the gym. While it isnt the only reason I go, I love the stares and surprised/envious/lecherous expressions i receive while showering or undressed in the locker room. I especially appreciate admiring looks from the younger generation, especially fellow Latino males. As a gay man, I also do my share of looking, but I work at being somewhat discreet and polite. If no one else is around I enjoy a mutual stare or brief exchange of complimentary verbal or non-verbal language. And , once in a while, it leads to sex in the shower room( or a quick adjournment to his place or mine!).
I live in central coastal California, and attitudes regarding this topic are quite open and relaxed. There is a great deal of sexual activity that probably begins in the shower room and finishes elsewhere here in
redwood country(literally and figuratively. I always allow my good buddy 9- inch PANCHO to meet/meat new friends and acquaintances!

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i remember when i was at the gym and there was a guy who just came out of the shower. he had his back to mee, nice ass, but i saw his cock hanging i thought wow. this guy is damn big.

so i pretended to be doing stuff, unfortunatley, i never got to see his rod, cuz his back was to me the whle time... but i imagined it must be quite big! :D

hung: I have memories of High School Gym classes and go back to the mid 50s when jock straps and showers were required.

I was known as: "The Bull In The China Shop." I received a fair amount of razing. My reputation was common knowledge in a small town High School. Looking back it is an ego trip; although at the time I was not aware of my priviledged status.

chippers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, why are guys so very sensitive about SIZE (their dick and their muscles)??? To make a long story short, my then boyfriend and his then bestfriend-roomate tried to impress me and my friend during a get-together at their loft (and after a few drinks!) So the two guys whipped it out in a contest to see who's was bigger. My boyfriend lost, terribly. His penis looked several inches smaller than his roomate's! My bf was sooo incredibly humiliated, his eyes bugged out and his jaw literally dropped open when he saw the size difference, and he turned bright red! He chuckled uncomfortably for awhile at the resulting jokes afterwards! He was always really wild and cocky (no pun intended, obviously!) But after his "penis defeat", he soon got really quiet for the rest of the long night! And I'm sure his ego wasn't boosted at all by the constant taunting, laughing, and jokes by his now ex-bestfriend and roomate (as well as me and my friend! lol)

What made the whole event even better was the fact that my bf was an amateur bodybuilder with really huge muscles. While his roomate was a scrawny, totally out of shape couch-potato! It might seem ironic to some people that my big muscleman who spent many hours working out hard in the gym to build his big body would have such tiny equipment. While the skinny-scrawny guy, but with a little flab around the waist, who just sat on his ass drinking beer and eating junkfood all day ended up having one of the largest penises any of us had ever seen! (I think that may have contributed to my bf's humiliation, as he wasn't used to being smaller than anybody, especially in his manhood that is the muscle where it counts the most!)

The roomate, who later became my next boyfriend, never stopped taunting and teasing my soon-to-be-ex after that! And I don't think my bodybuilder ex ever fully recovered either. (For awhile afterwards, but before I broke up with him, my muscly bf would always make jabs at his own dick for being so small. And he would always half-jokingly ask me if I planned to dump him for his bestfriend who had such a super-sized penis! Ironically, I did!) Guys can be such "pussies" (again, pun intended! lol)

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Large penises naturally attract gazes and stares, but then, we aren't supposed to stare, right?

I'll let you in on a secret, DJM.

The 'smaller' guys are turning away and leaving quickly to spare your feelings. They know and understand that they are in the majority so they don't want you to go around feeling different or odd because of your large size.

You never realized that they were so considerate, did you?

:p

Pecker

Actually, aren't they merely trying to not get caught "admiring" "large" penises too much?

I think most everybody likes to "compare" but we like to do it subtlely, and not be caught doing anything improper or perverted, say like "staring."