lockerroom reactions

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a pretty decent shower and so I am used to the odd glance. Its a slight ego boost / slight awkwardness as I am just there to get changed/shower but I am used to it and live with it.

But today I had this bloke (30-50yo) sit on the bench right next to me, stare at it and even let out a moan. There were wide areas free but he came right up next to me. He wasn't even pretending to get changed or anything.

I felt it was very inappropriate, said something along the lines of "are you right" and left.

I am not down on the gay scene and cruising but I feel the gym is for working out, the locker room for changing and thats that. Guess I know how women feel when men leer.

I always show off inthe locker room and showers/sauna after a good lift and it is a great way to land guys. But it's an occasional bonus not an objective. I have no problem with that kind of cruising as it's done discreetly and as part of the post work out process.

I DO have a problem with guys whose attendence at a gym is solely to cruise the locker room for sex and make it obvious to all thats what they are there for. I remember several guys when I used to live in Orlando. They would walk the circle of the locker room's changing and wet areas, stopping in briefly at each. One always did this while wearing sweats and headphones but it was clear from his body he never actually did any exercising. And no one ever saw him out on the gym floor.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My gym has communal showers but mostly I don't see guys looking at my dick. I did notice a guy kind of looking the other day, but he didn't leave immediately. Just a quick glance and went back to showering normally. Not really into guys checking me out in the shower (which has happened and can be aggressive and offensive), but I think this was just a quick glance so not a big deal.

ho, joey; just saw your gallery. if you walked into a shower area I was in I'm afraid I'd have to check your dick out; sorry, but anything that big and nice deserves some admiration.

huckjam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well when I was 14 I was a skinny and lanky mutha-f**ker, but I had a 8" long 6" thick (about 7" long soft 5" thick soft) and after P.E in school we would shower and get changed, now I usually wore swimming shorts but one time their was these idiots talking about their dicks and showing off and I walked by and they yelled at me "Hey Mini Dick!" "Don't ya wish ya had a monster like this?" (now the guys were all about 4.5" long) and I did'nt even know that I had a huge one back then, then they pulled down my towel and my 7" flops out and their jaws just drop and stare.......they all then just awkwardly walked away. Did'nt hear them flauting anymore after that. I got a few thanks after that for knocking them down a peg (or 7) and one guy remarked "Its always the skinny fuckers, eh?"

Since then I've always showered nude.

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, in all my years of communal showering I never once heard a comment either directed at or about our well endowed fellows. Recently a teenager with an uncut cock hanging halfway to his knees was in the gym showers. I glanced at the only other guy in the room to see if he noticed it - he had this slight smile on his face but I couldn't tell if it was because of the hung teen, and I didn't say "wow, did you see that" to him when he left. Everyone is always so discreet. It is so easy to pretend that you don't notice such things and I think many guys actually don't peek. Actually, I have noticed that most of the checking out is done in the dry off area; it is easier to take a look there when guys are distracted.

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Recently gym I had been going to closed - bummer! Have signed into another but it is mainly straight and as was said above - when toweling off there is alot of eye movement! I've got no problem as I walk around as I always did in the mainly gay gym.

If you don't like it, don't look!!!!

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I may have already posted this, and I apologize if I'm repeating myself.

I have a friend who is the athletic director of a private gym in a nearby city. He's gay, 40+, hispanic, cut, and nicely toned. Not a muscle man. I should also point out that he's naive and almost as innocent as a newborn baby.

Anyway, he tells me that one of the gym members complained to him about two guys he was showering with who were eyeing each other in an obviously suggestive way.

My friend, said in his innocent way to the complaining guy, "Why didn't you just turn the other cheek?" It just popped out of his mouth without any forethought.

hyphap

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm amazed by how blatant people are. At the gym I certainly keep my eyes open, hoping to see attractive naked men and nice dicks. But I never deviate that much from what I would normally do if I weren't looking or stare. That's not only rude, it's stupid--I wouldn't want to get an angry response.

Do people actually gain something by checking guys out at the gym? Other than eye candy, that is. Is it only at gay gyms? Are there good ways to check people out without appearing to?

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
if you flowers of manhood are so delicate that you can not be looked at stay the hell out of the gym. problem solved

slayer04

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's pretty common just to look...just curious to see what the competition stands and where you fit into the equation...blatant staring and further action is pushing it...I'll shower nude at the gym and change in the locker rooms...I don't mind if people stare at me...I'm one of the only ones who do around me though....especially at my age.

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I think it's pretty common just to look...just curious to see what the competition stands and where you fit into the equation....I'll shower nude at the gym and change in the locker rooms...I don't mind if people stare at me....

Mostly I think you have the right attitude.