Lockerrooms

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Dec 31, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

abcd988: does anyone get stares at a lockerroom. i do my penis is about 7.7. does anyone ever get an erection when getting stared at? if so what do you do? do you hide it or show it?

2. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

This particular situation has been discussed about a gazillion times on several threads on the board. I'd suggest doing a search.

3. Imported

Gold Member

wilco: Hi, i have quite an average penis seize (a bit thick though).
    When i notice other guys stare at my penis to compari it with theirs i tend to get an erection. I feel a bit embarragged and ashamed for it (i don't want them to think i'm gay!) so i try to hide it as soon as possible under my towel. What are your own experiences?

4. Imported

Gold Member

brad2002: I get a few stares, especially when my dick is a little pumped up, but not yet hard. I do know that I do a lot of staring in the locker room!

5. extremely-huge

Albums:
    everybody in the lockerroom stared at me, mine's 13x7 inches soft, sometimes other guys get an erection when stared at my big one, i like it when they get horny by staring at mine

6. Imported

Gold Member

HungJordan: I think all guys, Straight, Bi or Gay look at one another's cock in the lockerroom or similar situation. Like alot here I hang very big soft (over 7"), so I like to be descreet when changing in the lockerroom. The times that I have been bare for anyone to see, yes I get stares. The shower's at my gym incidentally are stalls with curtains (thank god). I can't imagine what it would be like if the showers were just open to all. I've only been in that situation once!

7. Imported

Gold Member

bkozy54: I hang long even when soft, but that does not cause me to cover up or hide while in the locker room or sauna. Mostly because I don't care if anyone looks, that's normal. But also because I really need to cool down after a work out and shower before I get dressed and go outdoors. At times, I even enjoy knowing that other guys are looking at me, but that is not the primary reason for my being naked in the locker room

8. Imported

Gold Member

tripod2004: I used to avoid having a shower to stop being handled but as i got older a bit of a 'soft' hard on would always get a few stares

9. Imported

Gold Member

Almost4Inches: 13x7 soft? :D

Ive only stared at a few guys who were really big soft like about 8 or 9 inches. Nobody stares at me I dont think.

10. Imported

Gold Member

JonBoi713: LOL seeing as I am almost 8" Soft I get jealous looks, and many gay men trying to get some. LOL It is a good thing, though in HS it was embarrassing b/c the jocks would like stare and shit and make fun of me.

11. Imported

Gold Member

josh: i reckon you guys with huge ones when alone in a locker room with obe other person who ya no is lookin at you, ya should start playin with ya self and see what thye do! lol, it would be well funny! :D

12. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Actually, variations of this topic have discussed in other forums like the relationships,jealousy, and discrimination section, and meet & greet.

You'll have to look past the first couple pages to find them.

But in all seriousness, lockerroom experiences can be trying, in particular if you work out in a gym reputed for being hardcore beefers who think they can presumptuously can take liberties if they happen to see you in all your glory. Fortunately, I know some martial arts, and I've had this attempted twice; one guy pissed blood, and the other went to the dentist for maxillofacial surgery.

13. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

[quote author=MASSIVEPKGOFCHUCK link=board=youth;num=1041314059;start=0#11 date=04/06/04 at 05:19:17] . . . But in all seriousness, lockerroom experiences can be trying, in particular if you work out in a gym reputed for being hardcore beefers who think they can presumptuously can take liberties if they happen to see you in all your glory. Fortunately, I know some martial arts, and I've had this attempted twice; one guy pissed blood, and the other went to the dentist for maxillofacial surgery.[/quote]
    I hope you tried a word of warning before you rendered "one guy pissed blood" and sent the other for facial surgery, but, the way you seem to boast about having done the "macho" thing, I have my doubts. :mad:

14. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

[quote author=RoysToy link=board=youth;num=1041314059;start=0#12 date=04/06/04 at 05:53:36]
    I hope you tried a word of warning before you rendered "one guy pissed blood" and sent the other for facial surgery, but, the way you seem to boast about having done the "macho" thing, I have my doubts.   :mad:[/quote] Roy, I certainly hope you don't seem to think I deliberately did what I did. The fact is, and will continue to remain is- that they wanted to try and grope me without my permission, and wouldn't back off unless I stopped them, with or without a warning, so I defended myself. 'Nuff said.

I mean, I didn't take pleasure in doing that to them, hell who would? But the fact remains is they got pushy, and there was no reasoning with them.

15. Imported

Gold Member

JoeAgain: I sent a guy to the hospital once with a mushroom print on his forehead- I know Kok-Fu! :p

16. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

[quote author=MASSIVEPKGOFCHUCK link=board=youth;num=1041314059;start=0#13 date=04/06/04 at 07:45:35]
    Roy, I certainly hope you don't seem to think I deliberately did what I did.
    [/quote]

Thanks for replying, Massiveone. I sometimes jump at conclusions and I'm glad to learn this was one of those times. Excuse me?

Luke

17. Imported

Gold Member

fitdude: Life happens. Enjoy it as it comes to you.

18. Pappy

Pappy Member

[quote author=MASSIVEPKGOFCHUCK link=board=youth;num=1041314059;start=0#11 date=04/06/04 at 05:19:17]Fortunately, I know some martial arts, and I've had this attempted twice; one guy pissed blood, and the other went to the dentist for maxillofacial surgery.[/quote]
    I know Judo, kung fu, jujitsu and 14 other Japanese words. :D

Seriously folks. No one show try to take liberties with anyone without their permission. We have a way of dealing with those types around here. The end up getting a good old fashioned "long poleing" without the benefit of any lube! You ought ta see em......LOL :D

Draft saved Draft deleted