Lockers, showers and Saunas

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by verycuriousblondie, Nov 29, 2008.

1. verycuriousblondie

verycuriousblondie New Member

I have a question that I always wanted to ask a group of men. When I was 14, I was allowed to start showering in the locker room of my gym. I found this very exciting to say the least, seeing that many grown men naked in one place was very educational.
    I am wonding now, do men mind when the younger guys are in the showers saunas or locker rooms? Does staring bother you? What are your feelings?
    Brandon

2. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

For kids, I allow leeway that I might think twice about for a more mature guy.

3. AG08

Gold Member

Males are males, so I have no problem with it. The only guys I don't like are the ones who hide behind curtains and do the towel dance. Looking is OK, but staring is a little creepy. All guys check each other out with casual galnces and that's cool with me.

4. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sure, doesn't bother me, unless it's someone is gawking. Hell, it's all good and unless they decide to 'take things in their own hands' without my permission, then is kinda hot!

5. D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

2x what AG08 said. I don't mind male kids in a locker room, as long as dad is supervising. Despite liking same sex sex, I never saw showers with other men erotic at any age. I grew up at a time when gang showers were the norm and there was something wrong with you if you did the towel dance or wanted to shower in private. Come to think about it, I only saw ONE guy in my whole 4 years of HS PE classes ever walk from the shower to the lockers with a towel around his waist.

At 14 I already had a man's body so there was nothing to be curious about. I had also seen my dad nude around the house (mostly before going off to work) since I was little, so there were no surprises in that department either.

6. PECTACULAR

PECTACULAR New Member

Albums:
    kids are kids. they stare and they say the darndest things. chalk it up to youth. as long as they are well behaved and not screaming running around, who really cares.

7. D_BarryBunwarmer

D_BarryBunwarmer Account Disabled

I think the only time other adult men mind having kids in the locker room is if the kids are messing around and being annoying. They should be supervised and they need to behave. Other than that, it shouldn't be an issue

8. verycuriousblondie

verycuriousblondie New Member

YOu already had a man's body at 14??????

9. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Personally even at the age of 18 I was scared of taking a shower with other people in school, so I never went there. I was so shy and embarrassed.

So I can't really tell.

My guess is that you might feel uncomfortable being nude with some kid around or some guys goof around and doing that with a kid around... bleh who knows, I'm clueless

#9 Joseph, Nov 29, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  10. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    recently I was in the locker room sauna and a young kid came in and sat down across from a guy who wasn't covered with a towel at all- and I saw the kid blatatntly staring at the man (who had his eyes closed.) When the man realized the kid was a deer in the headlights, he got up right away and left- leaving the kid and me. Soon his attention was turned to me- and I didn't really like that. Then the kid got up and went outside the sauna to get some water- and I looked thru the big window out to the water fountain and the kid HAD A HUGE BONER! So I think it depends on if the kid is staring out of inappropriate desire, or if he's just not been exposed to alot of nudity before.

11. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I don't mind, but don't stare, if you want to be like the adults in the showers, act like an adult there. Glances is allowed. It's good to learn to be open about nudity.

12. Kewlbeans

Kewlbeans Active Member

Albums:
    Kids look. It's just a fact. Not a problem at all.

13. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Am in agreement with most of the above posts.
    What I really find rather objectionable are the young ones that gawk if I'm at a public urinal (without stalls or any form of privacy).

14. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yea, but Primal, it would be hard NOT to gawk if you were in the toilet block next to us!!!!!:tongue:

15. Xcuze

Gold Member

*edit*

I didnt realise what this thread was about when i posted my initial comment. What is it with all these threads about children seeing this & that? Why would u concern yourself with such things? I find it very suspicious, frankly.

Stick to talking about ADULTS & leave kids out of it!

#15 Xcuze, Nov 29, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  16. BIGDP

BIGDP Member

Albums:
    I've seen kids stare. Most times it's innocent, but if it feels weird, I just use the towel to cover up. Problem solved.
    DP

17. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    i think it should not only be allowed, but should be encouraged. this puritanical society we live in has taught peoples that nudity is bad, and has sexualized something that is not inherently sexual. because of this, peoples grow up with issues about their bodies, yah? these young peoples grow up ashamed of their bodies. it's ridiculous.

18. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    surferboy, I do agree with the fact that it's really bad people are ashamed of their bodies and stuff (Im a great example of that, reason why I deleted my gallery), but having kids stare at naked adults as a solution seems rather ODD.... to say the least...

19. D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Yeah. I had my first orgasm around 10, and started shaving at 13. Chest hair came in the next year, so by 14, everything was in place except the back hair. That came in at 25.

20. thizz101

thizz101 Member

recently at the gym there were two kids that were maybe around 16-17. they were changing and i guess one of them noticed this man that had insanely low hangers. the kid discretely nudged his friends and nodded in the mans direction. they both stared in awe and that was that. it was sort of weird, but i was the only one who noticed so i guess it wasnt that blatantly obvious

Draft saved Draft deleted