Locking A Thread

T

T_Lurch

I was wondering, is there's a way to lockdown a thread you've created in order to prevent further commenting? Or is it something that has to be done by the site staff?

T

T_Lurch

Let me know which thread always willing to take a look
It's alright. There was one I was considering it on because I thought it was going to be a problematic thread, but it has quieted down. I withdraw the request.

Thank you for checking!:)

Reactions: LPSG Simon

Krpt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any idea why the Michael Yerger thread has been locked? I wouldn't dispute the locking prejudicially but I think it'd be fair for members to know why (ideally you could have a post on the thread explaining why the locking was done, but I would understand if that could be overly hectic work, given how many threads there must be on LPSG in toto, lol)

D

deleted848353

Any idea why the Michael Yerger thread has been locked? I wouldn't dispute the locking prejudicially but I think it'd be fair for members to know why (ideally you could have a post on the thread explaining why the locking was done, but I would understand if that could be overly hectic work, given how many threads there must be on LPSG in toto, lol)
Could be people kept posting content after content was deleted due to a dcma

Reactions: Krpt
D

deleted16042611

Why michael yerger thread is locked?
Please can anyone tell me

Reactions: Krpt

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the answer will be revealed in a DM from the very busy @LPSG Richard.

Most thread closings are a result of too much drama/work coming from/going too any one thread.