Locks for Love - straight, stranger, size

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
On a dare, I grew my hair out way past its normal length. My ex-girlfriend dared me to grow it shoulder length - or longer - far longer than the usual caesar cut. Over the months, the hair grew long, thick, and luxurious. She loved running her fingers through it, feeling my hair drape across her body, and shampooing it for me in our morning showers. We broke up a month ago, but remained friends. After dating for a year, we realized we were just too incompatible regardless of our desires. Better to just be friends.

Seeing how the hot summer sun made my thick hair, and not wanting a reminder of the just-ended relationship, the time had come to cut it. One evening, I went to the hair salon. The salon was empty save for one customer and a hair stylist. The stylist told me she might have just enough time to cut my hair before closing at 9. Once her customer left, she asked me what kind of cut I wanted.

"Cut it back to about an inch long. Like a caesar cut."

"You want to lose that much hair? You sure? It's so thick and beautiful."

"I'm sure."

"In that case, would you donate it? We have a Locks for Love program. If you donate at least 10 inches of hair, I'll cut it for free. The hair goes to make wigs for cancer patients." she offered while plowing her fingers through my hair.

"A free haircut and a chance to help somebody at the same time? Yeah, let's do that."

"Okay, let me braid it and then cut off the hair about an inch up from the head. If the braid measures 10 or more inches, I'll do you for free."

I felt her supple hands braiding my hair, and then a small sharp pull as she wrapped a pair of rubber bands around the braid. She pulled out her scissors, and with several determined snips, freed the braid from my scalp.

"Let me get my ruler, and see how long this is." She pulled a ruler out of her cabinet, and placed the braid along its length. "You're just over 10 inches. You get a free one."

As she began trimming the rest of my hair, she asked why I grew it out and then wanted to cut it.

"My ex liked men with long hair and begged and dared me to grow mine out. I did it as a gift for her, but then after we broke up, I decided to cut it. She liked to shampoo it for me, but managing it on my own became more of a chore than the delight it was for her. That plus the heavy heat of summer, and not wanting a reminder of an old flame just added up to one haircut."

"Sorry to hear you broke up."

"Nothing to be sorry about. No drama - just an understanding that we were not meant to be together. We're still friends. So now that you know my story. What's yours?"

"Oh, me? I just moved here a couple weeks back. I went to a hair styling school and then moved here when I heard they had an opening at this salon. I'm living with some friends now - and that works out okay for me. I had a boyfriend before I moved here, but he did not want to move because of his career, and I did not want to pass up a job. We're kind of separated."

We continued to chat about our recent as the finished styling. Once done, she showed me my hair cut in a mirror.

"Wow! That's a big change from what I had before. I like it. I'm going to need time to get used to this." I told her with a delightful smile. "You've done very well."

She said it was time to lock up the salon, but before she tried to show me out the door, I asked her, "You know how you told me that if I gave you 10 inches, you'd do me?"

"Yeah. There is no charge for the haircut."

"I still have 10 inches." I said winking and glancing downward.

She paused for a moment, and then smiled as if she caught me in a friendly fib. "10? No way! Nobody has 10."

"Really. You can get your ruler and measure. 10 inches."

"Okay. Even a whisker width less than 10, and you owe me double for the haircut, but if you have 10 inches, I'll do you for free. Double or nothing! You in or out on this bet?"

"In. All the way in."

She locked the front door, grabbed the ruler and led me to the back of the salon. "I aint doing this in front of the windows, cuz if I get caught, I lose my job." The back room of the salon had a couple of soft chairs that folded downwards in front of the hair-washing sinks.

"Have a seat." she said as the gestured towards one of the chairs. I sat down and she immediately began unbuttoning my jeans. Once she pulled the jeans down to my knees, her eyes widened at the sight of the bulge in my boxers. A moment later, she had my boxers halfway down, took my cock out of confinement, and cradled it in her hands. "Wow! It's already a nice size and it's still soft!"

"Let's get this flagpole up to full mast." she cooed as she caressed the shaft. I felt her supple hands stroking my shaft, encouraging my cock to attention. Her hands alone were enough to arouse me near full strength, but some long licks along the length and sucking the head brought my cock to maximum.

"Let me get my ruler, and see how long this is." She placed her ruler along the side of my manhood. "You're just over 10 inches. You get a free one. Wow! I never saw such a hefty cock before. Let's see how wide you are." She moved the ruler across the cockhead and announced with an expectant grin, "Almost 2 and half wide! It's so thick and beautiful!"

-----------------------

More later if you like it.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very light-hearted, very flirty, very erotic. I smiled when I saw what was coming. Yes, I'm enjoying it.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Quietguy:

Very nicely done. I had long hair as a teenager in the 70's... I'm bald now but I still have the length where it counts. LOL

Thanks for the story.

JJ

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks for the encouragement and private messages about this story! I can add more to the story later. The main character in the story is not me, but the story is based on an event in my life years ago. (One difference between me and the story is that I'm only 8 inches long, while the main character has 10.)

If you ever want to donate your hair to Locks Of Love, here are the guidelines. Hair must be clean, braided or in a pony-tail, dry, never permed or colored, and at least 10 inches long. The hair goes to make wigs/prosthetics for children with cancer. Most stylists will offer a free hair cut if you donate. You can also donate money.

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"You know, it seems odd that you don't know my name yet even thogh you've got my manhood in your hands. I can see your name on your tag, Julie."

"So what is your name?"

"Mike."

Julie playfully and gently batted my cock back forth between her hands as if my cockhead were a shuttlecock in a badminton game. The gleeful glint in her eye advertised her obvious delight and playful attitude. Then she stacked one hand on top of another, and then removed the bottom hand and placed in top like school yard boys going hand-over-hand along a baseball bat to choose which team bats first. "I need just over 3 hands to cover your manhood she announced as the tip of my cockhead stuck out of her top fist."

"Wow! This thing is just so impressive! And so heavy! I've never felt so much heft holding a man's cock before." Julie held it across two hands, and then let it fall onto my lap with a soft thud. The thud sound as it hit my lap obviously delighted her for she picked up my somewhat softened cock, held it upright like a tree trunk, and shouted "Timber!" as she let the tree trunk crash onto my lap with another thud. She stood my cock up again and let it fall with another "Timber!". She obviously had no bashfulness at playing with manmeat, and even knew how to enjoy a cock in that firm-but-not-hard stage. At this point, I had lost enough hardness for it still feel firm, but not enough to prevent her from playing "Timber" a third time.

"Is it ever awkward to own such a specimen?"

"Yeah. Sitting down on the toilet can be awkward. Some pants are too restrictive. Getting a boner during classes back in college was embarrassing."

"A lot of guys wish they had your problem. I bet once you got a boner in class, the girls would notice and then you'd get all kinds of attention."

"Uh, yeah. Usually good attention, but not always. Another problem is finding condoms that fit."

"Speaking of condoms, do you have one."

"Not with me. I'd have to run home."

"No need to run home. We'll just go to the drug store here in strip mall."

"Sure. If they have some Magnum XL's." I pulled up my boxers and pants. She had not removed one piece of clothing. We walked to the front of the store. She asked me to step out for a moment while she locked up the hair salon. As we walked to the drug store, I asked Julie what she meant by "kinda separated" from her boyfriend.

"Well, he and I were drifting apart anyway. We love each other, but just aren't as interested in one another anymore as we used to be. We still call and IM occasionally, but I can tell the flame of desire has burned down a bit. Were you asking if we're separated because you don't want to have sex if I'm dating somebody else?"

"Yeah. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble with anybody. Your boss or your boyfriend."

"I appreciate your concern. That's rather thoughtful. I told him that after I moved here, if he wanted to date somebody else in my absence, that's okay with me. He said he didn't mind if I dated somebody else. Also, he doesn't match my libido and didn't mind if I had fucked an old friend sometimes even when we were dating. Well, we are still dating kinda. He's quite open-minded, and he'll probably make a nice husband for some lucky woman. I just don't know if that will be me."

We found a box of Magnum XL's at the drug store. I only use Magnum XL's. They aren't long enough to cover me, but with over 2.5 inches of headroom and a shaft over 2 inches wide, they don't constrict me too much. Julie picked up some lube with a wink saying "I think we'll need plenty of this tonight." We bought a couple of water bottles and she suggested we head back to the salon.

She unlocked the door, pulled down the shades, and semi-darkened the place so it would look like nobody was there.

"Now, it is my turn to undress." She slipped off her shoes and socks. Then she unbuttoned her shirt to reveal firm pair of C-cup melons held inside a red lace bra. Her skin had a creamy white complexion and she sported a couple small moles on her shoulder. Julie then unzipped her jeans and let them drop to the floor showing me a pair of firm well-toned legs. No leg hairs or even a sign of them.

She slipped off her red panties, picked up her jeans, and placed them on one of the hair stylist chairs. Then she unsnapped her bra, and dropped that onto the chair as well. Julie stood before me completely nude, she turned slowly to give me an all-around view of her beauty. She was very beautiful from her pencil-eraser sized nipples proudly jutting out from her breasts to her auburn red hair flowing down to her shoulders. She was thin but not too thin and had good muscle-tone. There was no sign of a tattoo or piercing anywhere, nor any indication of tan lines. Her buns were firm even when relaxed. As she continued her slow spin in front of me, my gaze went from buns to shapely thighs and legs and then to her pubic hair. She trimmed her hair into a small arrow pointing downward - another sign of her welcoming playful attitude to sex. I brought my gaze back upwards over her slim belly and pert breasts up to her warm smile.

Julie held her hands out for me to grab. As I took her hands in mine, I complimented her. "You're beautiful. Every part of you is gorgeous. You keep your body in such good shape. The most beautiful part of you is that warm smile. I feel so lucky to be here tonight."

"I'm the lucky one. It's not every night a woman gets to indulge one of her favorite fantasies. Mike, if I only get one chance in my life to play with a real 10 incher, I'm going to make the best of this. Now, it is your turn to strip."

Last edited:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Taking my cue from Julie to strip, I sat down in one of the hair stylist chairs to remove shoes and socks. Then I unzipped and pulled my pants down over my boxers which tented outwards from the semi-hardon. Knowing that enjoying a double-digit dick was a longtime fantasy of hers, I decided to put on a show for her.

She watched with eager anticipation as I showed her all about my cock. "You see, even semi-hard, my cockhead peeks out the bottom of my boxers. If I pull it up, it sticks above the waistline. I can aim it off to one side as if try to poke out a pocket, but even then it makes itself obvious. It's just too much to hide."

I pulled off my boxers and let my cock hang loose. I began to sway it back and forth, bobbing it like a pendulum. Next, I twisted my hips so the cock flopped back and forth lightly slapping against one thigh and then the other. My next trick was to take my cock and wrap it around my wrist.

"Can you tie it in knot?" asked Julie ardently.

"No, too thick for that, but I certainly tried a few times."

"Could you suck it yourself?"

"Yep. Watch." I sat back down on the chair, leaned forward, and took the head into my mouth. I licked across the head and then pulled off.

"Oh that is so hot! Have you ever come that way?"

"Only once. It takes a while to come from oral sex, and the position is tiring so I don't do this regularly. When I was younger, I could do it longer. That one time, I jerked off until nearly ready and then switched to oral." Julie smiled wide - a mischievous grin.

"What other tricks can do you with that monster?"

"I tried fucking myself in the ass once, but that was so uncomfortable I'll never do it again. Didn't even get the head inside."

"Oh yeah, I can see why. With a dick that wide, butt sex would hurt."

"Very few women have even wanted to try anal with me."

"Let's skip anything anal. It's just not my thing. Even the finger on the ass weirds me out."

I turned around for Julie, so she could see side and back views as well.

"Nice buns! Wow! Even looking through your legs, I can see your balls and cock hanging down. I can't wait to get my hands on that."

"In that case, I'll just strip off the shirt, and let you indulge." I pulled off my shirt to reveal my chest. She brushed my light fuzz of chest hairs.

"You are absolutely gorgeous from the waist down. Only now do I get to see you have a really nice muscular chest as well. Although I got to say with manmeat like that, your bottom half is your best half." She caressed my chest, and slowly moved her hand southwards until she grasped the base of my cock.

"Thanks. I try to stay in shape."

"Me, too."

"When you pulled off your clothes, I noticed your legs, arms, and torso had such nice muscle tone. Do you exercise regularly?"

"Jog every morning and go to the gym maybe twice a week. Before I moved, I played forward for a woman's soccer team. That kept me shape. Now I just jog and go to the gym."

Julie began stroking my cock again. She applied a firm even rhythm with both hands going along the entire length of the shaft. "I can barely wrap my hand around this, and no way I can wrap a hand around that huge mushroom head. Part of me still can't believe I have a real 10 incher in my hands." After a moment, she moved one hand up to caress the knob while the other hand kept pistoning the shaft. Every couple of minutes she switched to a different hand position or different pace. Julie then moved one hand down to my balls, and cupped them in her palm.

"I see you shave your balls."

"Of course." I said with a smile. "It's all about sensation, sensation, sensation."

"Well, I like men with smooth balls because I like to do this." Julie moved her head down to the balls and began kissing and licking my balls. She took one into her mouth and then the other. Her tongue swirled around each, and then without warning she abruptly began a long stroke up the length of the shaft to the head. She popped the head into her mouth and sucked for moment and then licked back down the length to the balls again. She tongue-teased my balls as before and then slathered back to the tip for another round trip up and down the shaft.

"I want to make you cum and then taste your cock juice. The first gush of juice usually tastes the best."

"Go for it."

"But I want you to help." Julie licked across the cock head as she brought it closer to my lips. I leaned forward enough to help her lick the knob. Our two tongues darted across the head together, sometimes crossing and licking over each other. Our first lip-to-lip kiss came as our lips brushed one another as we shared my cock. Sometimes she pulled the tip away from my mouth just as I was reaching my tongue out for it, and then put it into her mouth, and brought back for us to share. She was certainly a playful tease even when sharing my own cock with me. Occasionally, she would let have the head to myself as she massaged the shaft with her hands and tongue.

As Julie continued tongue-loving shaft and knob, she guided my hand up and placed it around my shaft. I took the hint. She wanted me to help her jerk me off all the way to orgasm. I started a steady rhythmic motion and Julie kept pace with me with one of her hands. Her other hand slid down to the balls and cupped and squeezed them gently. All this while continuing to lick my own cock head with me. She was obviously an excellent multitasker; talented at keeping both hands active with different rhythms without missing a beat with her tongue. Julie's lips met mine again, and this time the kiss was no light brush across the lips, but a deliberate full-on kiss with my cock jutted between our mouths.

For a moment, a mere lacuna, our hands stopped, our kiss stopped, and we just looked into each others eyes. We gazed for a but a few seconds at the delightful other person sharing such an odd expression of lust and delight. Then we kissed again. Not sharing this kiss with my cock, but just lips to lips.

I backed off for a moment as leaning forward was tiring. I leaned back into the hair stylist chair. My playful lover smiled warmly at me. Then she took my hand - still on my shaft - and slowly began to pump my shaft with my hand. Slowy, softly, at first. Then with a little faster, gathering momentum with each stroke. She set the pace this time with her hand guiding both of mine. Her other hand remained still this time, just gently cupping my balls. Her pace quickened even more, with three hands stroking the entire shaft. Julie placed her mouth closer to the head - happily anticipating a joyous reward. She licked the head to encourage the sudden shift from arousal to exuberant explosion.

"Let's keep this pace, Julie." She nodded in agreement, not taking eyes, mouth, or hands off my member.

We kept this pace going for another moment. I felt my cock suddenly stiffening, and could see Julie's expression change to sudden anticipation. She kept her lips solidly locked around my head. My body quavered and in a second, I spurted out the first gush. Julie's mouth accepted the first gift. Another liquid outpouring joined the first on her palate. She swirled it around before swallowing to accommodate further spurts. After a couple more spurts, I sensed that was all for now. She swirled the cum on her tongue to enjoy the taste and the gulped down.

She pulled off my cock, looked up with a radiant smile. "That was a nice starter. Let's see how much more we can coax out of your balls."

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"Not yet." I said. "It's my turn to lick you. Straddle me as I lay back on this chair." I offered her my hand and pulled her up towards me as I lay back on the chair. The chairs fold back over a sink so the hair stylists can wash somebody hair. My head was all the way back as she knelt up on the armrests of the chair with her pussy hovering over my face.

"Now tell me how you like to be licked."

Julie leaned forward to put her arms on the sink and pressing her clit onto my lips. I smelled whiff of her musky cunt and breathed in more of her arousing aroma. "Lick my pussy lips gently at first." I followed her instructions, licking along the length of her labia from her clit down to her opening and back again. My tongue caressed her cunt exploring the insides and outer parts of her labia.

My hands spread out from holding her legs to caressing her thighs and then up to her firm buns. Julie asked me to focus on her clit for a while so I obliged by kissing and licking her nubbin. Her clit blossomed out from its hood at the attention. Julie responded by leaning further down on the sink nearly pressing her clit into my mouth. Obviously aroused by my actions, I continued my firms licks on her hot spot.

I felt further upwards along her body to reach her breasts. They felt firm and perky in my hands. Her tiny nipples protruded into the palms of my hands as I grabbed her breasts firmly. As I massaged both melons, I could feel the nipples harden and expand into my palms.

As I continued licking her clit, I could feel Julie rocking slowly back and forth over me. She was obviously enjoying the cunnilingus. Her labia filled out and opened up more, so I licked inside them. As I reached her opening, I could taste her tangy juices within. My tongue darted into her cunt, lapped out her juices and returned to her clit all in one swift motion. Julie responded with a gasp and a shiver of her hips.

"Did you like that?" I asked between licks.

"Yes. Again." she responded between panted breaths.

I darted into her cunt, lapped out another spot of her cunt juices, and used them to lubricate my licks of her cunt a few more times. She began to moan with this technique. I darted deeper into her, licking the insides of her cunt walls, and returned to her clit between licks. She asked me to focus more on the clit, so I placed several more firm licks there.

I brought one of my hands down to her cunt, and pushed a couple of fingers into her while my tongue slid across her pussy lips and clit. My other hand kept roaming about her breasts, cupping them, squeezing one nipple and then the other.

Julie's moans grew in intensity and volume while I continued licking her cunt. After another minute, I sensed she was on the verge of cumming, and I knew enough to continue without stopping. Her moans turned to screams as her hips bucked forward pressing my head against the chair. I used my hands to push her back a bit to give me room to move while I kept the focus on her clit. My fingers could feel her cunt walls tightening around them as her orgasm peaked. With several more licks, I kept up the pressure on her clit, and then brought her slowly back down.

Once her first orgasm subsided, Julie slid down from her perch to sit on my lap. My 10 incher pressed against her and poking out between our crotches. She smiled broadly at me, kissed me, and then laid down across my chest. "That was wonderful! Thank you!" she whispered into my ear. I hugged her against me for a moment before motioning that I needed to get up.

She got up from me, stepped over to the table where she left the condoms and lube. With a devilish grin, Julie said, "Now let's see if I can coax more out of your balls."

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After licking Julie's cunt for over 20 minutes, I stood up, grabbed a water bottle, and drank down a good size gulp. My manhood deflated a bit since I filled Julie's mouth with cum, but that did not deter her. She, ever eager, wanted me inside her and set the condom and lube on the table and had already gotten down on her knees to waken my monster.

Julie wrapped her hands around my shaft and pulled the head up to her mouth. She swirled her tongue over the head, crown, and frenulum while her hands pumped the shaft. Sometimes her tongue left the tip of my tower to range along the shaft and down to the balls only to return back to the crown. She popped the head into her mouth occasionally, but only took in the head and barely and shaft.

I reached down and stroked her lovely auburn red hair. She looked back at me with a warm, welcoming gaze. I could tell by her blissful expression that she genuinely enjoyed indulging in fellatio for her pleasure as much as her partner's. People can learn technique but technique without enthusiasm never makes a person a great lover, and Julie had both technique and enthusiasm in spades.

As my cock grew inside her mouth, she pulled her mouth off me and focused on licking the frenulum and crown. As my cock reached full size, she pulled her mouth completely away, but kept massaging the shaft with one hand. Her other hand pointed to the lube as she asked me to open the bottle and hand it to her. "I think we're going to need plenty of this to coat your beautiful 10 inch monster."

I obliged. She poured several drops of lube on the head and started rubbing it over the head and down the shaft. The lube decreased the friction of her hands. I could feel the change in sensation instantly as her hands no longer rubbed the shaft so much as glided over the skin effortlessly. In a moment, the entire shaft was lubed.

She then asked me to open a condom and hand it to her. I pulled a Magnum XL out of the box, peeled open the wrapper, and gave her the condom. She positioned it on my cock head and unrolled it over the head and stretched it a bit around the corona. She was obviously familiar with condoms since she knew to remove any air bubbles as she unrolled it and left the tip of the condom unpulled right at the opening of my penis.

Right after she unrolled the condom completely - and still left a couple inches of shaft exposed at the base - Julie asked for the lube bottle again. While holding my cock jutting out from me as I stood in front of her, she poured a line of lube along half my length. She spread the lube all around the shaft and coated more of the tip of my cock. Julie wiped the excess lube from her hands on her vulva.

Standing up, she exclaimed with a naughty grin, "Let's get this big boy inside me. Let me sit there, and can you kneel in front of me?" We exchanged locations. She sat down in the chair, leaned back, and spread her legs. I kneeled in front of her to position the head right at her vulva. She used one hand to spread her pussy lips open for me, and grabbed my cock with her other hand to guide the head into her. I pushed into her as we both watched my cockhead stretched open her pussy lips. She gasped for a moment.

I stopped for a moment, she exhaled, and then I pushed in two more inches. Her eyes went wide. "Whoa! You're big!" I stopped again, pulled out an inch, waited a moment, and then rocked back and forth slowly just moving an inch or two each time, but going a bit deeper with each in thrust.

Julie blurted out "Oh! Oh!"

"Should I stop for a moment?"

"No, keep going in!"

I slowly slid the more of my cock into her cunt until I pushed up against her cervix. I could tell by her sudden exhale that she felt that too.

"Now stop."

"Comfortable? No pain."

"Yes. No pain. It's just quite intense. I've never had one that big before."

I looked down to see how much of shaft was still outside her cunt. "You have over 8 inches of me inside you."