Logic behind pumping?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by noface60, Jan 26, 2008.

1. noface60

noface60 Member

Albums:
    I searched the forums and I couldn't find an answer to this... so I'll ask it in a thread. Can anyone describe the logic behind how a "penis pump" can make your penis bigger? Exactly how/why does that work? I'm pretty certain that it isn't like pumping a tire full of air... or at least I think i'm certain.

Anyone mind explaining? Thanks.

2. sizeworshipper

Albums:
    The air is sucked out of the tube your penis is in. The penis itself swells to make up for the difference. This cause micro tears in the cells of the penis. Your body will repair those cells. Like muscle and bone, when they are broken then healed they are stronger and bigger. The process takes a long time...years....but some of us find it enjoyable and if you exercise patience then you will not cause injury to your self.

3. THEEman

THEEman New Member

I am sure it probably does. hows the sensitivty with all you pumpers out there haha

4. B_CBTallthetime

B_CBTallthetime New Member

When u pump, and do it right, it's like you have a 20 pound cock,

amazing feel

5. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well... the penis is surrounded by fascia tissue which is a hard as nails rubber-like membrane that covers the corpus spongeosum and cavernosum. There are three factors which can govern penis size, the most important one being the elasticity of the fascia tissue that surrounds the internal parts of the penis. It is this elasticity that allows the penis to expand like a balloon when the smooth muscle cells relax and fill up with blood. The second factor is the size and elasticity of the surface area of the skin surrounding the penis. the more skin you've got the larger your erections can expand and the more elasticity your skin has can affect the size of your erections also. The third is the obvious one... larger and more proliferate smooth muscle cells and the actual size of the chambers of the penis.

Pumping can have a positive effect on expanding the fascia tissue which surrounds the penis... vacuum pressure is the ONLY method which can actually stretch that stubborn fascia tissue. Pumping can also have an effect on expanding the surface area of the skin surrounding the penis. Pumping also enlarges the smooth muscle cells and the actual chambers which contain them. The third effect is pulling fluid into the skin cells and the area between the chambers of the penis and it's fascia tissue, actually expanding the stubborn fascia through hydraulic pressure.

This all results in a temporarily larger penis both in the flaccid and the erect state. What you do, is pump again the next day or every other day and kind of let the enlargement effect build and multiply. The skin will keep expanding and the fascia tissue keep stretching as long as you continue to pump. It's just like lifting weights... if you stop... bye bye muscles. If you don't stop, like weight lifting... you will have a larger and more elastic fascia tissue and a larger and more elastic skin surface are at the very least. What you will also have, is larger smooth muscle cells and an expanded corpus cavernosum and spongeosum through hydraulic pressure. You will have a progressively expanding penis if you DO IT RIGHT... pumping is no joke and requires SERIOUS research and time to spend on the craft.

I love my big bloated cock... I do it everyday if I can and only take breaks from pumping when necessary. It has taken me YEARS to get to 8 inches in girth because I have the type-2 diabetic gene and that makes your skin susceptible to injury from the vacuum pressure and I also have very little foreskin which offers the vulnerable inner foreskin no protection from the vacuum pressure offered by the pump. So, it has been hit or miss and getting a routine together that worked for me has been a challenge, but one that was well worth it, although there have been MANY bumps along the road to pumping success.

6. seahorses

seahorses Member

I find it interesting reading these forums on pumping and see that while guys understand some of the principles behind pumping, they’re either missing the whole picture or their information is out of date. Early on, believing their cocks to be like the muscle covering other parts of their body, guys approached PE (pumping is another form of PE) applying the same theory as though doing weights, believing that tissue is torn and then repaired promoting growth. When in fact, what is really happening is the skin cells involved are encouraged, while being stretched, to divide producing new cells leading to skin growth. Ironically, the growth only takes place during intervals of rest between long periods of sustained stretching. This practice has already been successfully employed in other fields. Plastic surgeons us it on burns patients where new skin has been developed to span a wound and negates the use of grafts that don’t necessarily match the area applied to and look what they are. Certain African tribes where women stretch their necks also employ the principles as do circumcised guys restoring their foreskins and people just wanting to stretch their ear lobes. Of course there are several components comprising the penis, but the basic building blocks are the same. The amount of tension required is minimal; in fact too much can result in the reverse effect. Therefore, I think pumping is probably one of the better ways to permanently increase girth and length, but it does take a long, long time. Fortunately, I’ve only ever pumped for fun and look at my increases as a bonus.

Draft saved Draft deleted