Loic Williams (tattooed Model)

JesperPierce

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

“sUrE JaN” :joy:
lmao he literally does send videos but you have to pay for them and they aren’t that long which part of what I said do you think I’m lying? And I also have more but yeah no I’m totally lying:emoji_unamused:

Attachments

atma

Legendary Member
Media
“sUrE JaN” :joy:
lmao he literally does send videos but you have to pay for them and they aren’t that long which part of what I said do you think I’m lying? And I also have more but yeah no I’m totally lying:emoji_unamused:
show us his cock tho

beherenow

Superior Member
Media
Just unsubscribed from his onlyfans. He kept promising daily posts, but it's been like once every week. He also posted a tease jerkoff video snippet (without any actual nudity) and said to dm for full video. He didn't answer messages and removed comments where people were complaining about his scamming. Total bullshit. Don't waste your money.

jimmyreddd

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just unsubscribed from his onlyfans. He kept promising daily posts, but it's been like once every week. He also posted a tease jerkoff video snippet (without any actual nudity) and said to dm for full video. He didn't answer messages and removed comments where people were complaining about his scamming. Total bullshit. Don't waste your money.
Please send me or share <3

Reactions: Newblue

Kevin bacon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clearly no one is going to post his nudes if this thread is on page four & still not a single nude has popped up when everyone is continually asking. Maybe if we stopped asking for something new & bumping this thread, people might feel more inclined to share. I wouldn’t want to share anything if multiple times a day someone bumped or asked if there was anything new because I would be annoyed as fuck.

Reactions: jhonattpereira

VanMander

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Clearly no one is going to post his nudes if this thread is on page four & still not a single nude has popped up when everyone is continually asking. Maybe if we stopped asking for something new & bumping this thread, people might feel more inclined to share. I wouldn’t want to share anything if multiple times a day someone bumped or asked if there was anything new because I would be annoyed as fuck.
Wait what? XD Would you be annoyed that somebody wants to see these photos and that's why you wouldn't put them up? It doesn't make any sense, because if somebody put even one picture in, there wouldn't be as many requests...

JesperPierce

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yeah np. I have more and might just post them cause he just raised his subscription price to $25 and he doesn’t post daily like he says. I think he’s going to be the new Michael Hoffman cause literally over priced videos when they’re so short and he sucks at uploading. I might post more but I don’t know yet. And also please everyone DO NOT message me to share I’ll share in here if I want to.

Josh1234136

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah np. I have more and might just post them cause he just raised his subscription price to $25 and he doesn’t post daily like he says. I think he’s going to be the new Michael Hoffman cause literally over priced videos when they’re so short and he sucks at uploading. I might post more but I don’t know yet. And also please everyone DO NOT message me to share I’ll share in here if I want to.
It’d be awesome if you shared more! :) thank you!!

e_s5165

Expert Member
Media

yeah im so annoyed about the price raised. plus he did scam me for "full video" which is just a continuation of 20 second of it at 20usd. damn him

Reactions: JesperPierce

JesperPierce

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah im so annoyed about the price raised. plus he did scam me for "full video" which is just a continuation of 20 second of it at 20usd. damn him

Yeah it really sucks. I was excited about him getting an OnlyFans but damn he really doesn’t know how to run it well. He’s probably gonna be another Michael Hoffman lol the only guy that really knows what he’s doing is Rhys he knows how to keep his followers happy. I hope Loic learns how to run his account if he wants more followers or people aren’t gonna resubscribe cause I’m not resubscribing especially with that $25 subscription.

e_s5165

Expert Member
Media
Yeah it really sucks. I was excited about him getting an OnlyFans but damn he really doesn’t know how to run it well. He’s probably gonna be another Michael Hoffman lol the only guy that really knows what he’s doing is Rhys he knows how to keep his followers happy. I hope Loic learns how to run his account if he wants more followers or people aren’t gonna resubscribe cause I’m not resubscribing especially with that $25 subscription.

i wont too unless he's willing to sell me custom ass play vid thats more than 1min 17 second long lol. stupid 1min 17 sec 20usd

Reactions: JesperPierce

beherenow

Superior Member
Media
If you scroll through his onlyfans, half of it is him posting lame excuses as to why he doesn't post pcitures/vids. First he blamed the onlyfans servers, then said he was busy with prior commitments, now he says he's been sick (apparently thinking he'll get some sympathy in the midst of the covid-19 pandemic.) Meanwhile, he's still not posting new stuff but somehow finds the time to double the price of subscribing to his page and continues to post daily on instagram AND created a second instagram account which he also posts to regularly. Do not waste your money on this scam artist. My guess is he'll probably try to scam a little longer and then take down his account when people catch on and stop sending him money.