Loic Williams (tattooed Model)

JesperPierce

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s literally posting things that I bought in his messages and it literally is pissing me off. Why make people pay for shit when you’re gonna put it out for free? I literally bought a video of him eating his cum and then he posted for free like why? I’m not buying anything else from him cause he’ll just post it for free in a few weeks.

sirlone

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He’s literally posting things that I bought in his messages and it literally is pissing me off. Why make people pay for shit when you’re gonna put it out for free? I literally bought a video of him eating his cum and then he posted for free like why? I’m not buying anything else from him cause he’ll just post it for free in a few weeks.
Not to be annoying but does he have any jerk off vidoes?? And if he does could you share ahah

jhonattpereira

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I had a couple that were $10-30 all decent videos just wish they were longer and wish I didn’t have to keep asking for videos. I just wish he would send out videos to everyone in DMs but you have to ask him. He sent jerking off vids and showing his ass and eating his own cum which was pretty hot

please send me some video of him !! i can't pay at the moment

Reactions: atma and sirlone

JesperPierce

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not to be annoying but does he have any jerk off vidoes?? And if he does could you share ahah
He has a ten second video out but I do have a minute long video of him jerking off and cumming which would probably be up in a few weeks cause it seems like he just posts things he sold to people in messages.

Reactions: jhonattpereira

beherenow

Superior Member
Media
Yep I was thinking the same thing. I used to be a big fan of his but he’s not great at doing an OF page. And he’s always on there but he rarely posts anything which why did I even re subscribe to him(facepalm):laughing:
Yeah, he got annoying real fast.