LOL @ Perception

SL55///AMG: So the same sized cock on a small guy blah blah blah... someone said it seemed bigger.. Ok girls, I have to ask; a 9 inch cock goes inside you... then another 9 inch cock goes inside you.. was one bigger than the other? Assume girth was the same :rolleyes:

clownboots19: Knight, when did you post the new pic in your avatar....it's nice

The_Swinging_Voter: Im quite a burly kind of guy (do a lot of gym work without being a muscle head) and also have a very thick cock with a lot of girth. So, if a girl might be optically fooled into thinking I was a bit smaller than I really am then I couldn't be happier. It can mean she is far more relaxed and not likely to tense up worrying about whether she can take my size of not. Yes, she's going to feel it when we do have sex but for her not to have in her head 'oh god its too big' can be the difference between a great time and no time at all.

Winger: Ultimately two cocks of the same size are going to feel roughly the same, of course how good each one is depends upon the man attached, the penis is the tool (ha ha) and the man is the craftsman if you like.

However I think from a visual perspective a lot of women find it a turn on to see a cock that looks big on the man so a 7 inch dick on a shortish slender guy would look more impressive when taken in as a whole image, than a 9 inch penis on a 6' 4" guy who was overweight. Of course when they are looking down the barrel the latter guy would be obviously bigger.

Later
W

spatters

Sexy Member
Media
The real issue here is psychological arousal: A 5' tall man with a 9" cock is likely to be more arousing than a 6'6" man with a 9" cock, if only for the initial perception that the shorter man is "bigger," whereas the taller man is more (ahem!) proportional. That's my two cents. Let me know if you need change.

clownboots19: Right now in my college dorm a buddy of mine is close to my size (he is 8 inches erect, and I am 8.5 inches erect) but he has a reputation among the girls for being a donkey dick. He is only 5'4, and skinny...where as I am bigger than him, mine although slightly bigger, doesn't look as impressive. Oh well, I guess that's God's way of making short people fell better about themselves...HAHA!!!

KTownBlondy: lol @ the last 2 posts

anyway, it looks kinda different sometimes, but when it's inside of me one size feels the same as the other size no matter what body it's on.... but of course most guys have different techniques than other guys, so it will most likely always feel different a little bit every time, but not because of the size or body.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by clownboots19@Jan 29 2005, 04:06 PM
Right now in my college dorm a buddy of mine is close to my size (he is 8 inches erect, and I am 8.5 inches erect) but he has a reputation among the girls for being a donkey dick.  He is only 5'4, and skinny...where as I am bigger than him, mine although slightly bigger, doesn't look as impressive.  Oh well, I guess that's God's way of making short people fell better about themselves...HAHA!!!
[post=278601]Quoted post[/post]​

NOT funny at all!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Don't worry clownboots, we still loves ya :D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by clownboots19@Jan 29 2005, 09:06 PM
Oh well, I guess that's God's way of making short people fell better about themselves...HAHA!!!

I'm only 5'6", and I feel great about myself ... and that has nothing to do with having a big cock. I have more important things going for me than the size of my genitalia.

bigsam

Just Browsing
Media
A big perceptive issue is the proportions of the actual member. If your thicker for your length, some people don't process that you are that different than other people because they just see that proportion.

Everytime another inch goes in and they're just looking suprised...

Aparantly some people look smaller than they feel (or so I'm told)

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So many of you guys must be SO non-visual. Man, when I see a 9 inch cock on a smaller guy 5'6, 140 lbs. or so I think that is SO much hotter than 9 inches on a big fat tall guy. I mean, is "the way it feels inside of you" the ONLY thing you ever experience?!! The contrast and surprise of a huge penis on a small dude is just plain hot. I love the way it defies what would seem to be expected. It's visual, it's radical.