Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I dont think it looks fake. I mean thats a huge girthy cock, but some could say that for many of the pics where the angle is quite deceiving. For example, go look at Quercusone's latest pics, his cock is the size of a louiseville slugger, its all about proportion in photographs. He doesnt fake his huge cock. I also have pics where i took a picture of my body from an overhead view and the proportion made my breasts look like 34FF's.

Just because its huge doesnt always mean its fake. I think there are some guys on lpsg who get off way too much picking out the fake penises to the point where the descrepencies are debatable.

Nothing looks strange about that cock to me. I looked at the veins very closely and didnt see any repetitive lines. Cocks come in all hues and colors, the skin is always different. Usually fake cocks are very pale and not in a human shade at all. I've seen tons of cocks on lpsg where their skin tone range from purplish to orange. Cock skin is not shaded like the rest of the body.

Some people need to go have a glass of wine and whack their big cocks!

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could be fake I don't know but if the thing is for real it look atleast 10 inches.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The point about zooming in is that, if cock was copied from another picture, the background behind the cock would be a different color. Look on the edges and you can see that the edges are darker, which are leftovers from the trace. It is extremely difficult to get rid of all remnants of the background.

I am no skilled photoshopper but I know the basicss. I have tried, actually. Lighting is a huge problem along with skintone.

I have inspected the picture and I have some thoughts...

1). The penis has aliasing (green pixels) around the entire outline of the penis. Nowhere in the picture is aliasing of that amount and color present.

2). If it is done with photoshop, then they got everything right except for the aliasing (very hard to do, you would have to zoom in and actually delete every little green pixel and most people do not even have the eyes to see what I am talking about, let alone to delete the artifacts required for a seamless cut and paste)

3). There are huge cocks out there and BedheadRed knows what she is talking about (women have been fooled on here before by guys camming with incredibly real looking prosthetic penises) I am not second guessing her, but the green pixel aliasing got my curiosity.

I am not saying that it has been photoshopped, but there is some real plausible evidence that it has been. Plus... he'd have the biggest penis on the planet, giving the late Samson of Cuba a run for his money...

But who knows...

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it's no good fake imo
you can say on first sight that it's not real

Oh Snakebyte, as I've said to you before, you are my hero in these matters. I don't see the signs of it being fake but will continue to trust your judgment on all things unreal!!!!

Part of me doesn't care (it's the internet...can only 'look' anyway) but I do get it. If the guy is a member, it calls all of his posts into question. I'd like to think most of us are honest...I guess that's not a very realistic view.

extasyawaits

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok maybe a bit late! But this guy is the real deal. He is from the Hamburg area and me and my gf actually met him in a sauna. We got in touch with him on the penisgroesse.net forum. It's kind of like a german lpsg. We have seen a lot of big dicks in action the last five years, in our relationship. But nothing as huge and massive as this guy. Here is a more recent pic from him.

Attachments

Last edited:

it's possible it's real.as usual the extremely little dicked naysayers will scoff and make me wonder why they are here when every time they see a dick bigger than eight inches they automatically scream fake..lol obviously many pics are photoshopped here..but I have to laugh when guys get called fake when they are just larger than the average..shit isnt that why some of us are here ..to show off our big cocks?lol

wanttopost the toilet roll is not normal size nor is the coke bottle..lol

m1337

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The coke bottle seems to be a normal 0.5 liter coke bottle which are pretty common in germany

extasyawaits

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it's possible it's real.as usual the extremely little dicked naysayers will scoff and make me wonder why they are here when every time they see a dick bigger than eight inches they automatically scream fake..lol obviously many pics are photoshopped here..but I have to laugh when guys get called fake when they are just larger than the average..shit isnt that why some of us are here ..to show off our big cocks?lol

Well yeah, this guy is like I said, by far the biggest dick we as a couple have ever seen in real life. And we have experienced about 15 dicks above 24cm in the last five years. You just need to be willing to travel :p

And like you said, the haters come out, when it's anything 'bigger'. Most of the times I think it's the guys with 8" that like to think they are the biggest in the world. And sure, the internets is full of photoshopped dicks, but i'm a graphic designer myself, and I see when something is photoshopped instantly. Obviously, you can't photoshop your dick in real life lol.

wanttopost the toilet roll is not normal size nor is the coke bottle..lol
They are actually the normal size. Different regions have different products. And with a cock this size, that doesn't really matter either, it's HUGE :biggrin1: