Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know the one i want - i am a bi cocksucker and i love the big meat

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
lol. i think it's common knowledge that those are a typical black, and white cock... right?:rolleyes:

Pfft i've seen larger,.. so my legendary african american friend must surely be a grower. :smile:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Vestigial is the first poster I've ever put on ignore here. Oh, sure, there have been plenty of other posters who didn't make sense, or when they did make sense, they were offensive, intolerant, or hypocritical. But Vestigial has the distinction of being the first poster who has never posted anything worth reading.

IMO, of course. And this thread had the look of being a racist's troll, anyway.

http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/40012-the-bullshit-constant.html

Sorry to anyone actually offended,

I hail from a freer communities (of countless skin colors, nationalities and beliefs), and we always dig on each other and take the piss on our uptight society. One of the best diggers I know of is an old friend of mine... a dark islander.

I'm not a racist, I don't even know which terms are offensive yet since we use just about everything under the sun and nobody really gives a toss. I don't talk much in real life either, mostly just nod, point and offer what people want.

So, you may wish to direct me to a bad terms list you agree with.
That way i'll produce less ammo to be constantly shot with.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
I'm guessing the wink smiley indicates he was attempting to make fun of the stereotype.

While vesti's posts sometimes strike me as needy nonsense this one did not.

Tough crowd here.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In regards to the question about the photo, those two men could very well have similar penis sizes when both are fully erect, so I couldn't answer it now even if I would choose based solely on penis size. However, it is very very rare that I pick a partner based on penis size.

In any case, my answer is neither since it's a stupid question and a stupid photo.

As far as Vestigial goes, it's sad to see that one person has so disrupted these boards, and we're letting him do it. I'm of the opinion that Vestigial is severely mentally ill and is not cognizant of what he's doing and how it's offending everyone. I think the more attention we give, the more insane posts we get. Can we all put him on ignore?

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm of the opinion that Vestigial is severely mentally ill and is not cognizant of what he's doing and how it's offending everyone.
I had the same impression even from his ''New Member Intro'' first post.
I found some of his posts beneath contempt so I didn't bother responding.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In regards to the question about the photo, those two men could very well have similar penis sizes when both are fully erect
it sometimes amazes me how much people believe that penises can grow... and some of the claims on growth between flaccid and erect. i'm aware that the degree of growth can be different between penises... but its really not that drastic. we're talking percentage points... not hundreds of percentage points. so no... those 2 penises will not be anywhere near the same size when erect. not even close.

honestly... not that i care much... but i did want to clarify a misperception that i've seen 'growing' on the boards here.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, Vestigial actually managed to divert flames away from the super-sketchy OP. Quite an accomplishment.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Wow i wonder if this is a SPH ( small penis humiliation) guy looking for a little willy wanking material:eek:

As for Vestigial, either ban him or stop giving him the attention he is after :wink:

And more importanty as for the picture. Id try the black guy but most probably wouldnt be happy with either. Dark guy - too big & white guy - too small

Yes i am fussy :tongue: