Lol, which one would you choose ladies?

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow i wonder if this is a SPH ( small penis humiliation) guy looking for a little willy wanking material:eek:

Ding ding ding! We have a wiener!

As for Vestigial, either ban him or stop giving him the attention he is after :wink:
Funny you should say that.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it sometimes amazes me how much people believe that penises can grow... and some of the claims on growth between flaccid and erect. i'm aware that the degree of growth can be different between penises... but its really not that drastic. we're talking percentage points... not hundreds of percentage points. so no... those 2 penises will not be anywhere near the same size when erect. not even close.

honestly... not that i care much... but i did want to clarify a misperception that i've seen 'growing' on the boards here.

I've seen it. Personally. Really. Like amazingly tiny to average to larger than average. I'm talking growth of over 500%, I know it in person to be a fact. I know it sounds impossible, but I've seen it, and not on the internet or TV or whatever.

It's also possible that guy-on-left is partially erect and/or that the guy on the right has shrinkage or something or whatever. And then there's photoshop.

I may have overstated, I'll give you that. But I'm standing by what I said mostly because I think it was a shitty, trolly question.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geeez...I just see a shower next to a grower? Looks like things got a little ugly...

...OB

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have no tolerance for racism here, Vestigial. NONE at all. Watch your mouth or else you're gonna get a beat down.

Really?

I see more racist rants on this board than on any other board I read regularly. It is in fact the most unattractive regular feature of this site. If something's changed and somebody's going to start putting the squeeze on that crap, that's good news. But don't pretend that it isn't here already. Unless of course you're using one of those convenient Post-Modernist definitions of racism which makes most of it simply vanish. Then perhaps some of those old (and some not-so-old) LPSG rants don't count.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've seen it. Personally. Really. Like amazingly tiny to average to larger than average.

It's also possible that guy-on-left is partially erect and/or that the guy on the right has shrinkage or something or whatever. And then there's photoshop.
I must post some agreement with Snooz here. I too have seen some magificent transformations from what initially appeared to be too small to even touch my tiny walls- but yeah, 500% is a bit much!:eek: And I have seen very well endowed men show very little growth when aroused, my joy is in the act itself, i guess- and then there's the element of surprise as well!:biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must post some agreement with Snooz here. I too have seen some magificent transformations from what initially appeared to be too small to even touch my tiny walls- but yeah, 500% is a bit much!:eek: And I have seen very well endowed men show very little growth when aroused, my joy is in the act itself, i guess- and then there's the element of surprise as well!:biggrin1:

Agree that 500% seems like a lot-- and without going into details to respect the um, owner of the penis, it's at least partially due to an underlying medical condition. But I think we're agreeing pretty much anyway.

The funny thing is, I've seen few of the men I've been with soft, so I can't really comment all that well on the "grower vs. shower" issue. The handful that I have seen do prove that it is possible for a man to be a lot larger than you'd think from Mister Softee.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The funny thing is, I've seen few of the men I've been with soft, so I can't really comment all that well on the "grower vs. shower" issue. The handful that I have seen do prove that it is possible for a man to be a lot larger than you'd think from Mister Softee.

i completely agree snooz... there can be very big differences in percentage of growth from flaccid to erect for men. and you clearly have more personal experience as i'm a straight guy. but based on everything i've ever seen done in research theres nothing even close to 500% growth... like you said, maybe this person had a medical condition... but that is so far beyond anything ever reported. i mean guys don't grow from 3" flaccid to 15" erect. or even from 3" to 9". just doesn't happen. like i said... at least not based on anything i've ever seen based on empirical evidence.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i completely agree snooz... there can be very big differences in percentage of growth from flaccid to erect for men. and you clearly have more personal experience as i'm a straight guy. but based on everything i've ever seen done in research theres nothing even close to 500% growth... like you said, maybe this person had a medical condition... but that is so far beyond anything ever reported. i mean guys don't grow from 3" flaccid to 15" erect. or even from 3" to 9". just doesn't happen. like i said... at least not based on anything i've ever seen based on empirical evidence.

I'm married to him. I see the damned thing every day of my life and I've measured it.

It's partly from a medical condition.

I'd give out measurements/statistics but I want to respect his privacy.

Sheesh, can't you just take my word?

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm married to him. I see the damned thing every day of my life and I've measured it.
It's partly from a medical condition.
I'd give out measurements/statistics but I want to respect his privacy.
Sheesh, can't you just take my word?

well, i am much more likely to believe a woman without evidence about size. but everyone is prone to 'exaggeration' on these boards... women included. if its true, i'm glad for you snooz. and might i suggest he visit the Kinsey Institute... because it is way beyond normal. and honestly... my opinion means nothing... simply my perspective on the matter based on my knowledge. i'd be more than happy to be proven wrong... but i'd love to know it for a fact so i can actually believe it.

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I think I read an article where Lexington Steele said he was 4" flacid and 11" Hard. Again, this is 275% not the 500% claimed but surely the are growers out the who gain even a larger percentage than lex so who knows whats possible.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, i am much more likely to believe a woman without evidence about size. but everyone is prone to 'exaggeration' on these boards... women included. if its true, i'm glad for you snooz. and might i suggest he visit the Kinsey Institute... because it is way beyond normal. and honestly... my opinion means nothing... simply my perspective on the matter based on my knowledge. i'd be more than happy to be proven wrong... but i'd love to know it for a fact so i can actually believe it.

You're right, I'm lying and/or exaggerating. You win.

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media

I wanted to take this oppourtunity to tell everyone that my penis is impossibly huge. I can wrap it around me and have no use for clothes. I can bang my girlfriend from the other room and have enough left over to change channels on the TV. I can drag it behind me and tell when a change in weather is coming hours before it reaches me. Rapunzel is jealous as fuck. No, I will not provide proof of my supermassive endowment.

Now should you care? Hell no! So she doesn't want to put up pics of her husband - big deal. Why does anyone need to be skeptical of her? Me, on the other hand, you probably should be skeptical of :tongue:.

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now should you care? Hell no! So she doesn't want to put up pics of her husband - big deal. Why does anyone need to be skeptical of her? Me, on the other hand, you probably should be skeptical of :tongue:.
you basically just made my point. like i stated in my comments... i'm skeptical of the claim because it sounds unbelievable. i never said it was impossible or that it was absolutely not true.

my question is why is it strange that i'm skeptical of this claim without visual proof? if a person on this board claimed they had a 20 inch penis... would you be skeptical? or if their (or their lovers) penis grew from 3" flaccid to 15" erect... would you be skeptical? like i said... i never said it was't possible... just that without proof i'm going to remain skeptical. why is that so bad? people make claims all the time on the site that they are huge with no pics... and people call them out all the time. :cool: