lol,world record for amount of cum?maybe?

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is phenomenal and I suspect some kind of fake. I have heard some guys will introduce synthetic "cum" - some mix of egg albumen and other things perhaps into their bladder by a catheta. Then pee it out , ciontrolling the kegels in such a way as to stop the flow and make it spasmodic as if it were a real ejaculation. Any one else know any more about this?
I did once know a guy who regularly ejaculated over 30 mls at a time . several times a day. he had huge balls and was very highly sexed. Average cum volume is 3 - 7 mls I believe so he was pretty amazing.

BoxersguyNJ

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is phenomenal and I suspect some kind of fake. I have heard some guys will introduce synthetic "cum" - some mix of egg albumen and other things perhaps into their bladder by a catheta. Then pee it out , ciontrolling the kegels in such a way as to stop the flow and make it spasmodic as if it were a real ejaculation. Any one else know any more about this?
I did once know a guy who regularly ejaculated over 30 mls at a time . several times a day. he had huge balls and was very highly sexed. Average cum volume is 3 - 7 mls I believe so he was pretty amazing.

I heard the same thing and I seen a video where the a guy fills his bladder with liquid that looks like cum and then jerks his dick a couple of times and watch out.... cum flying all over the place. but its still fun to watch

allie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Some woman in California has the world record. They had to pump out something around 1.5 liters of it out of her.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Fake. Bladder injector.

Fake. Bladder injector.

Some woman in California has the world record. They had to pump out something around 1.5 liters of it out of her.

Urban legend only a child or the deeply gullible would believe.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I guess if it was in "92" it must be the real deal. For people that get their daily news from the National Enquirer.

allie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I guess I read it a bit wrong, but it was closer to 1 liter, but still that a lot swallowed if the story is to be believed.

likemHUNG12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gay amateurs above link- Not found

We couldn't find the page you were looking for.
Feel free to contact support if there's anything
we can help you find.
Email Support