Lolisocks Live Streamer

cvs4297

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

It’s about damn time we have a thread for him, it was long overdue, he definitely did not fit in the other thread. Now I can unwatch “Live Streamers Bludge” lol.
How do we see this guys package?!?
Apparently, the only reason why he hasn’t shown off the goods yet is because he wants to be the “next pewdiepie” ... but hopefully that’ll change soon because there’s no way in hell that’s happening.

He is such a tease! He has a shit ton of sex toys and always talks about his dick and how big he cums but we get zero xxx content.

• Love
Reactions: dadi1969

booyaka

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It’s about damn time we have a thread for him, it was long overdue, he definitely did not fit in the other thread. Now I can unwatch “Live Streamers Bludge” lol.

Apparently, the only reason why he hasn’t shown off the goods yet is because he wants to be the “next pewdiepie” ... but hopefully that’ll change soon because there’s no way in hell that’s happening.

He is such a tease! He has a shit ton of sex toys and always talks about his dick and how big he cums but we get zero xxx content.

I feel like it should be noted he wants to be the "next pewdiepie" in the context of being and enabling racists.