London Bath Houses - Educate me

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by manicewok, Jan 24, 2008.

1. manicewok

manicewok New Member

In the last few days I've been doing a bit of online research into bath houses within the London area as I have relocated here for the time being. I have never been to one nor properly explored the side of me that makes me want to hook up with another guy, however, the concept of going to a place where there are lots of guys only wearing towels and are like minded is a big turn on.

What I am looking for is advice on where to go for a first timer who is more than likely going to walk in shy and not necessarily go as far as having sex with someone. Am I starting in the right place and who frequents these places?

2. B_houugadunor

B_houugadunor member

The main thing to be careful with bath houses is to keep your possessions safe! Theft is really high so be aware of what you take in there.

You dont have to do anything you dont want to, you can literally go there and do nothing or you can go all the way. If your interested, go and try it out, have fun and keep your wits about you!

3. gygygy

gygygy New Member

Albums:
    In UK and Europe they are called saunas rather than bath houses. There are several in London which are part of the Chariots chain. I think the two that would suit you best, being a young guy, would be the newest, Chariots Vauxhall and the biggest, Chariots Shoreditch (near Liverpool St station)
    You don't need to be nervous. You enter and pay (£13 or £14), you will be given a towel and a locker key or you may just be directed to the changing room where you choose a locker (you may have to put £1 in the locker) Then just look around the facilities and relax. Great thing about saunas is there is no pressure, you can relax in the sauna or jacussi and just watch. If you see someone you like then make eye contact and you will soon know if they are interested in you. Good thing about London saunas is that there is always a plentiful supply of lube and condoms.
    As to who frequents these places.....all types, all ages, all sizes!
    Just go along and enjoy yourself, you will have a great time.

4. PenisAv

PenisAv New Member

Thanks for info.

5. bottombuddy

bottombuddy Member

personally i wouldnt let anyone touch me with their bargepole in a sauna.

6. Londonfields

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    just to clarify, Chariots in Shoreditch, which is round the corner from my place, charges 15 pounds these days and there is no charge for lockers. It's really jumping on Sunday afternoons, when it's actually kind of frantic - like Liverpool st. station in the rush hour...

7. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    stay away from the bathhouses in London and anywhere else...just my opinion:redface::wink:

8. FleshlightMouth

Gold Member

Albums:
    good to know, might check it out on the Sunday I'm in London

9. D_Lachtmadder Longhorne

D_Lachtmadder Longhorne Account Disabled

I read and heard that bath houses are nicknamed 'Petri dish labs', I can only imagine why. I wouldn't go to one for any reason under any circumstances. People that I have known in the past have been in one and said that it was clean but there were a lot of obvious tweekers and people who smelled like alcohol in the place. One contracted an std. I wish you well in your sexless adventure to a bath house. I realize that none of these scenarios could happen to you, but let's face it the people who frequent these places are into sex with complete strangers and in today's world I wouldn't advise that behavior ever. Now I await the bashing.

Draft saved Draft deleted