London - bulges on show

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Davidsox, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Davidsox

Davidsox New Member

Gloucester Road this morning 09:30, guy in flannel trousers walking towards tube station. Package on full view down right hand leg of trousers. Obviously at front of queue when they were given out. Any similar sightings in london ??

2. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

yeah i saw prince harry's while he was on guard at the tower.

3. Davidsox

Davidsox New Member

Thank you America

4. donkeyboy

donkeyboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I've seen probably two huge London bulges over the years, both in the City on suited guys. One was wearing khaki coloured trousers with a clear outline of his cock down his right leg, while the other was walking towards me talking on his phone, again in suit trousers, but obviously freeballing! I remember quietly muttering "strap it down!" as he walked by.

5. Davidsox

Davidsox New Member

Any recent sightings in the London area ??

6. crs30uk

crs30uk New Member

Albums:
    Not in London, but I noticed a big bulge in Hants, oh, there it is again!

7. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    I was under the impression all suspicious packages entering the tube were to be investigated.

8. Davidsox

Davidsox New Member

Well i would definately volunteer for that job !!

9. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I take the local trolley and my bike to work. Every now and then I'll see a good sighting on the trolley. It makes going to work fun!

10. yogo

yogo New Member

Albums:
    I've not seen you in Hants - but man it looks impressive.

11. Adam875

Adam875 Member

Sorry - some form of transport obviously, but what's a trolley? Anything to to with being "off your trolley" ?!

12. str82fcuk

str82fcuk Member

Albums:
    Glasgow ... (formerly Johannesburg, Montreal)
    I believe a trolley bus is a form of tram or regular bus which has, attached to the roof, some kind of electrical apparatus that trawls along some power lines overhead which had been specifically erected for this purpose

I can't be sure though because I find other exanmples of apparatus to be much more interesting

13. Adam875

Adam875 Member

Ah yes, we used to have trolley buses (as you describe) in the UK, but they went out years ago. I was just surprised that they might still have them in the San Diego and LA area - can't remember seeing any when I was there - and wondered if sdbg was referring to something else.

In any case, I couldn't agree more with "more interesting examples of apparatus" and, being in Canada, you seem to be in the right place. That country sports some fine examples!

14. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I think thats your own bulge your seeing crs30uk, haha! its certainly the one i see.

I see bulges all the time at my gym except in the lockeroom when you get to see under the bulges.

15. Cassius

Cassius New Member

Most incredible bulge I've seen on a London guy was on a guy that there were loads of posts about some time back in the Celebrity Endowments forum. Damien Hockney. I saw him recently in Barbados and he was obviously there on holiday. On the posts it said he has links to Barbados but he lives in London now, and he was on a beach wearing those green/olive army style shorts, almost knee length. His cock hung RIGHT DOWN HIS THIGH absolutely almost to the kneee. I was just so stunned. Fat and long long long long. A mate on lpsg who has seen it in the flesh told me about him some time ago and I couldn't believe bumping into him, first in a bar then on the beach. It was exactly like the bulge on the two shots which were on the postings and hung like the guys on the posts said. It had to be about a foot long soft. My heart went wild when I saw it. I scrablled for my camera but didn't have the courage and couldn't get my act together I was so aroused. And my heart was going to such a degree that I almost couldn't focus. It was truly MONSTROUS and I never knew bulges like that could exist. The original posts were in the Celebrity Endowments forum and went on and on for ages.

16. D_Lionel_Trane

D_Lionel_Trane Account Disabled

saw a huhe hard-on bulge just by totenham court rd last year. it was really windy, and a scally lad in shellsuit trackpants was walking towards me - into the wind, you couldnt miss the huge outline of his cock, pointing diaginally up his hip. i looked up at his face, and he was looking straight back, kinda smirked, so i thought fuck it, and looked back down at his cock as he pushed past....

17. B_hungshboy

B_hungshboy New Member

someone should post pics

18. 2hung4some

2hung4some Member

Albums:
    Travelling to work on the tube has got alot more interesting now that the fashion is to wear tighter fitting trousers! Have been "accidently" pressed close to some - and responded to the growers! The northern line seem to be the best one for that!!

19. green carnation

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A favourite game for a friend and I is for him to walk through Soho in his trackies with his schlong swinging against his thigh with each leg movement. It is quite instructive to follow at a short distance and gauge the gazes and then pounce on those we want. It pays to advertise and he has a huge bulge to advertise. See you in Soho!

20. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hello Adam:

I just saw your question. A trolley is an above ground subway train run by electricity. Here in SD, there are usually 2 or 3 cars per train. I like it better than driving. It's fun to people watch.

Draft saved Draft deleted