London - bulges on show

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys I am so glad this website is here for me to talk about shit like this. I was on the bus yesterday and sat down opposite this black guy and his girlfriend. I sat opposite her first and then I looked down and say this huge cock bulging in his trousers. He was African and they always have huge cocks bulging over here in London. I moved in front of him and carefully placed my phone behind the newspaper and snapped this shot ... it is my new hobby. Snapping bulges in secret. Let me know what you think

sweatyblackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry guys ... here is the pic ... by the time I had snapped it he had shifted a bit so it's not so fat, but there is a bulge there right?! Anyone else brave enough to snap?

Attachments

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great stories and sightings guys.
I love this thread, I'll have to add London to my list of places to visit!!!
:smile: I think it's pretty cool that your subway is entitled " the tube"...
reminiscent of long tubes down ones leg...LOL

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sweatyblackballs, your image299, makes me think of the jeans bulge I recently saw on a Delta airlines flight. He sat legs spread apart in his seat one row back from mine across the aisle, so that I could turn my head and look with the back of my seat blocking my turned head from being seen by his. This gave me a perfect view of his bulging crotch with sometimes his left hand resting atop it. Must have been a str8 dude 'cause his finger wore a wedding band, which just added to the dick hardening view, knowing what his hand rested on would be enlarged, hard and fucking in due time!