London couple looking for fun

Elvidl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi guys, genuine couple here looking for extremely well endowed third to chat with first and then meet in the future. We are both 32, professional people based in south London. We've had a number of foursomes and more recently a three. My wife loves a big cock, she's had different guys who are in the 8.5-9" range and had a great time so we're looking for a fun and interesting guy who's in that size range or bigger. My wife is currently pregnant so not looking for a meet right now, but happy to chat on Kik with a good chance of meeting in the future if my wife likes you. She is attractive, brunette, slim and busty when not pregnant, currently has huge boobs and a round belly! Super horny too!

My Kik is elvidl, send me some details and I can add my wife. Happy to verify, we're genuine and tried to be as honest as possible here.

Lewis

JoshTheScot

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi guys, genuine couple here looking for extremely well endowed third to chat with first and then meet in the future. We are both 32, professional people based in south London. We've had a number of foursomes and more recently a three. My wife loves a big cock, she's had different guys who are in the 8.5-9" range and had a great time so we're looking for a fun and interesting guy who's in that size range or bigger. My wife is currently pregnant so not looking for a meet right now, but happy to chat on Kik with a good chance of meeting in the future if my wife likes you. She is attractive, brunette, slim and busty when not pregnant, currently has huge boobs and a round belly! Super horny too!

My Kik is elvidl, send me some details and I can add my wife. Happy to verify, we're genuine and tried to be as honest as possible here.

Lewis
I visit often ;)

Reactions: jonny719