Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Shouldn't be hard to find here... lol

PM me

Illuded! pardon me being up front.

Don't forget you are in London.

It's incredibly difficult to meet up a decent guy, go figure a hung dude, unless you don't care where the dongle is attached to.

Impossible.

Especially now that people are still hangover after the online dating late 90s early new millennium.

My very first huge cock was English indeed, but most of the best shags I've had were with foreigners visiting here, they messaged me on other websites and from other countries (swiss guys are extra hung! dutch guys too), going to meet a guy in a couple of weeks, he's coming from america: 11 inches.

I love London, I can meet hung dudes from abroad here!!!

Why it's so difficult, I've got several theories, the simplest one is that this city is so gay that only desperate guys and few geeks (I'm in the geeks) try with the virtual reality of internet.

The more malicious theory is that London is now attracting big headed people very concerned about their prada and their certifications and obviously are expecting the same from other guys.

I also think that drugs and STDs fuck people's mind well properly and here in London we're in a bad situation, highest percentage of HIV infections and if you don't do drugs you're almost considered abnormal.

They basically use internet to wank with people's pictures, not to meet up, unless they're bigorexic / testosterone supplemented (mood swings included), bare back only fuckers, liers, freaks, smell freaks, pain freaks, weirdos, pierced, bears, queens, queeny teens, skin head queens, daddies, etc...

Anyway good luck!

Let's see what happens this summer, the euro is very strong and getting stronger over british pound since last winter, this could encourage people travelling over here, there will be some hung guy amongst them :999

*goes waiting for the new comers*

P.S.: there's an UK based gay website packed of (mostly young) fit guys, we don't know why, but most of them are hung, I met up with some very hung guy off there, if you're interested pm me and I will tell you which site it is

Last edited:

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It all depends what you want surely ?

You want to possibly meet up, have a bit of cock play i know there are people on here from London who'll play but if you want to fuck someone then maybe not.

As i said it all depends what you want.

D_Polidore Pudpounder

Experimental Member
Media
It all depends what you want surely ?

You want to possibly meet up, have a bit of cock play i know there are people on here from London who'll play but if you want to fuck someone then maybe not.

As i said it all depends what you want.

Hey Lerotic, Thought I'd join this chat as you just described what I'm looking for to a T (im not into fking guys but am into the rest) so if u can point me in the right direction that would be gr8.
cheers
ukt