London Edging And Cum Control Meets

Theknob78

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looking for subs to tie down on my rack and edge for hours on end (see pics). This is open to gay / straight / bi / curious guys as long as you are fine being laced on the rack, blindfolded, and ready for the challenge. The experience is unique, you'll have to endure a lot of pleasure torment and deal with the build up as I get you close and leave you hanging over and over again until the urge to cum is unbearable...

I love to ruin a guy's orgasm, watch his frustration as his spunk dribbles out slowly or squirts out handsfree after I've let go of his cock... But - if you're a good sub you'll get a good rub and cum hard in the end.

I am not interested in anal play / fucking, or virtual meets.

I am open to different guys / shapes / sizes but I want to see clear pics (no face required) before we meet and I reserve the right to decline a meet if I don't feel any initial attraction.

About me: London based, sane (mostly), sorted, I train regularly (lean muscle), day job keeps me quite busy so I like to plan these meets ahead.

Attachments

cock searcher

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would love to try this again. I was edged a few years ago by DrCumControl but only lasted 40 minutes before exploding uncontrollably. A second time more recently with someone else I had about 8 ruined orgasms. Drop me a message mate

Dunk159

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looking for subs to tie down on my rack and edge for hours on end (see pics). This is open to gay / straight / bi / curious guys as long as you are fine being laced on the rack, blindfolded, and ready for the challenge. The experience is unique, you'll have to endure a lot of pleasure torment and deal with the build up as I get you close and leave you hanging over and over again until the urge to cum is unbearable...

I love to ruin a guy's orgasm, watch his frustration as his spunk dribbles out slowly or squirts out handsfree after I've let go of his cock... But - if you're a good sub you'll get a good rub and cum hard in the end.

I am not interested in anal play / fucking, or virtual meets.

I am open to different guys / shapes / sizes but I want to see clear pics (no face required) before we meet and I reserve the right to decline a meet if I don't feel any initial attraction.

About me: London based, sane (mostly), sorted, I train regularly (lean muscle), day job keeps me quite busy so I like to plan these meets ahead.
Would love you to ruin me time and time again and film every agonising moment DSC_0844.JPG
DSC_0841.JPG