London edging and cum control

LdnEdge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any guys interested in being edged and milked in London? Keen edger here who has several regulars and normally advertises elsewhere but curious to see if any interest exists on lpsg. Love long sessions, keeping a guy on the brink and controlling their orgasm for hours. PM for more details if interested!

Shyam Silva

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
So I've recently moved back to London and started using LPSG again. I've been looking around some of the groups which have collections of KIK or Skype Usernames. The problem is that people are generally all over the place and arranging to meet up for whatever reason is impossible.

I thought I'd gather some usernames for a London LPSG Skype Group. Can group cam with whoever is around and can organise things for whoever feels up to it. What do you think? Interested?

My Skype is ShyamSilva. Either post your Skype on here, message me or Skype me. Mention LPSG so I know where you're from! :)

Skyquest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any guys interested in being edged and milked in London? Keen edger here who has several regulars and normally advertises elsewhere but curious to see if any interest exists on lpsg. Love long sessions, keeping a guy on the brink and controlling their orgasm for hours. PM for more details if interested!
Definitely interested