London edging and cum control

HappyChap

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Any guys interested in being edged and milked in London? Keen edger here who has several regulars and normally advertises elsewhere but curious to see if any interest exists on lpsg. Love long sessions, keeping a guy on the brink and controlling their orgasm for hours. PM for more details if interested!
Yes, that is exactly what I would like to happen to me. Are you still looking for guys?

Reactions: jonny719

Milkee27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not sure what you're offering doug_gbh but I'm really after experienced edgers out there. I don't really have a problem finding guys to do stuff with but a decent experienced edger is extremely hard to come by. I've never found one :/ Being in London gives me an opportunity I don't normally have and I really want someone who knows what they are doing to tease and play with me for hours working my 18yr cock until it's completely dry.

Shit, I wish I was over there.

I am looking for someone to tie me up and edge me dry too. :joy:

HappyChap

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Any guys interested in being edged and milked in London? Keen edger here who has several regulars and normally advertises elsewhere but curious to see if any interest exists on lpsg. Love long sessions, keeping a guy on the brink and controlling their orgasm for hours. PM for more details if interested!
Hi, If you're still looking I'm very interested.