London edging and cum control

Dimitriwolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any guys interested in being edged and milked in London? Keen edger here who has several regulars and normally advertises elsewhere but curious to see if any interest exists on lpsg. Love long sessions, keeping a guy on the brink and controlling their orgasm for hours. PM for more details if interested!
Me, just drop me a message

JT74

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking to provide edging sessions for young(ish), hung, smooth guys with oral or cock massage only to build up a big load that you will ultimately release in a huge orgasm. No reciprocation.
Hi mate, John here. That is right up my street. I love being edged!

Danny_Edger_73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey. I'm in London in a hotel near Covent Garden on Friday 9th July. Looking to arrange to edge a fit guy. Your sexuality isn't an issue, but ideally looking for fit guys <40 that are cool getting naked (blindfolded and tied optional) and edged for as long as you can take.
I'm 47, average build, happy to stay clothed. Experienced edger.

Andyb2

Cherished Member
Media
Hey. I'm in London in a hotel near Covent Garden on Friday 9th July. Looking to arrange to edge a fit guy. Your sexuality isn't an issue, but ideally looking for fit guys <40 that are cool getting naked (blindfolded and tied optional) and edged for as long as you can take.

If only I was in London.

gayjayblk

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey I’m around Friday