London group wank party

LondonHungBiLad

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys..

I have been trying for some time now to get a London big cock wank party together and had lots of guys up for coming which is great but not been able to find anyone who is able to host..

Unfortunatly I am unable to host but would be happy to do all the organising and effort to get the party off the ground if there is someone who is able to host...

Thinking of satirday the 15th at 7 so if you would like to join in please let me know but most importantly if you can host pm me and we can chat the plan over to make it work..

Cheers guys
Rich

RoyalDem

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd really like to go - but emphasis that a Bukkake would be a bit too hard core for me ha:biggrin1:

I really want to go to one a bit relaxed with measuring and the like

LondonHungBiLad

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
To be honest man that's what it's going to start as... Comparing and wanking and basically doing what your comfortable with nothing more.

Would love to have you there

AtomicMouse1950

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I'm gay... and so I wanna ask. At these wank parties, is there a lot of homosexual activity? I hope?

Hey guys..

I have been trying for some time now to get a London big cock wank party together and had lots of guys up for coming which is great but not been able to find anyone who is able to host..

Unfortunatly I am unable to host but would be happy to do all the organising and effort to get the party off the ground if there is someone who is able to host...

Thinking of satirday the 15th at 7 so if you would like to join in please let me know but most importantly if you can host pm me and we can chat the plan over to make it work..

Cheers guys
Rich

LondonHungBiLad

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well still looking for a genial host but lots and lots of interest which is great..

In answer to the above guys can do whatever they feel comfortable doing... We tend not to allow fucking just because that can put a lot of the straighter guys off but guys can compare cocks, wank together, suck and just have a good time in the company of like minded guys..