London - Hung Bull Edging/cum Milking

Who are you stud?

• I'm a complex, multifaceted human being with many dreams and interests, of which sex is only one

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • I'm prime breeding stock, born to fuck and cum and breed as much as possible. Nothing more.

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • I'm just here for the fap

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters

Jake Wilder

Expert Member
Media
So you think you're the shit, hmm? A hot blooded bull who loves the knowledge that he can walk into any room and be confident he easily has the biggest cock, never mind body any guy would be jealous of - you're hardly going to let some skinny twink get the better of you, right? Well, come on then stud, spend a few hours with me and lets see how you feel.

There's nothing I love more than the sound of a man moaning in pleasure, and all the better if he has little say in the matter. I love using a guys body against him - worshipping his muscles, working his nipples, his prostate and cock to bring him right to the edge, and completely denying him the thing he wants most. You can hear the frustration in his voice and see the tension in his body, moans and pleas becoming more desperate and incoherent. I like to work a guy to the point where there's nothing else he can think about but his dick, the relentless waves of pleasure being wrung from it, and how fucking desperately he needs to cum. It's at that point, when his mind his fucked and he's at his most vulnerable, that we can set a few things straight.

Not quite so cocky now then are we stud, hmm? That's all you really are at the end of the day, just 90 kilos of muscle and cum - just meat for guys like me to play with. All those hours you've spent down the gym, eating clean and staying healthy, that was all just to hone your body into the perfect little cum factory. You can feel all that milk in there, right? I know you want to cum so badly stud, and it's only right that you should, it's all you're really for. Tell me how badly you need it. Tell me that you're just meat to be milked and maybe... maybe I'll let you blow.

Haha... got a little carried away there!

TLDR: Young twink into all things edging, looking for some hung, prime breeding stock to play with. Massive soft spot for muscular guys. Penchant for a little objectification and verbal dom. Firm believer in quality over quantity. Keep it under 35 please.

Have a number of toys at the minute including restraints and blindfold, cock rings, fleshlight and a fucking torturous vibrowand.

Looking for chilled, sane, athletic guys interested in having their COVID-induced blue balls drained now and then.

Hard no's: Pain, blood, watersports/scat.
No drugs.
Safe only.

gayjayblk

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have a number of toys at the minute including restraints and blindfold, cock rings, fleshlight and a fucking torturous vibrowand.

Looking for chilled, sane, athletic guys interested in having their COVID-induced blue balls drained now and then.

Hard no's: Pain, blood, watersports/scat.
No drugs.
Safe only.
Yes!!! To all of this