London kik- the return

ollietaylor2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys, so a year or so back I started several kik groups for guys to meet up for fun, one-on-one or group. it got quite disorganised and I was too busy so they sort of died out. But now I'm back, sooo...
If you live in London and you want to be on the group, send me a private message on here with your kik, age, and anything else you feel needs to be known!

Also, a problem with the last one is guys would say they wanted to join, then disappear. So if you message, please actually be serious about wanting to chat and play with other guys in London!

Mrhat223

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys, so a year or so back I started several kik groups for guys to meet up for fun, one-on-one or group. it got quite disorganised and I was too busy so they sort of died out. But now I'm back, sooo...
If you live in London and you want to be on the group, send me a private message on here with your kik, age, and anything else you feel needs to be known!

Also, a problem with the last one is guys would say they wanted to join, then disappear. So if you message, please actually be serious about wanting to chat and play with other guys in London!

Hey,

I'm interested in attending.

27yo, fit, good looking, tall.

Kik: mrhat223

Hey, thanks for setting this up mate. Kik: sjldnse1