• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

London Lad

disco78

Cherished Member
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
West london mate - well up for a wank sesh x

Visiting london here; staying in islington with friends. Out of town tomorrow morning, but back on wednesday evening and free until my return sunday morning; but especially friday day:cool:. Could be fun to meet some cool london guys while here! Feel free to pm me as well.

NIMBUS

Gold
We really should try and sort something out instead of keep talking about it. I'd love another experience of sitting around with mates, drinking, talking and wanking together. I'm probably speaking for a lot of the straighter guys on here when I say that we don't really want it to descend into a fuck-fest but like the idea of comparing our cocks, checking length and thickness and foreskin motion (where present!), studying and sharing different wanking techniques with each other and watching each other shoot - then having another beer and doing it again!

RioDalston

Legendary Member
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm N London and up for it.

Between a few of us we could stump up for a hotel room, stick some DVDs on...

Willing to organise if people PMT me to confirm dates & availability.

Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
would love to meet you bro. whats ur email address so i can send you some pix of me...

would love you to fuck me...