Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Are there any massage enthusiasts out there?

Would like to swaps with guys who are a similar age and are interested in massage and fitness.

Regularly get sore from the gym, and massages in London can be expensive so would be good to connect with people to exchange with.

No formal training myself but happy to share what I’ve learnt of Swedish and sports massage.

TheSalJones

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Would like to swaps with guys who are a similar age and are interested in massage and fitness.

Regularly get sore from the gym, and massages in London can be expensive so would be good to connect with people to exchange with.

No formal training myself but happy to share what I’ve learnt of Swedish and sports massage.
Im not a masseuse by any means but i can try to work ur muscles and relax them i get sore in my lower body from walking alot and wouldn’t mind a massage!

undefinedquest

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I totally get the need for this, and would be interested to swap massage and learn together!

Reactions: Hishung