London meet. thurs 29 april

24uk

Expert Member
Media
hi guys, i'm a 24 yr old guy.

I'm in london this thursday (daytime) and would love to have fun with any guys that can accommodate.

I've got an 8 1/2 inch uncut cock and love other guys big cocks.

Sound good? message me

A.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't help but feel these group meet-ups always turn out to be incredibly awkward. That's me, though...
I know what you mean.I'd be more comfortable just meeting one person that I've been in touch with via messages for a while.
When you have posted fairly anonymous naked photos/videos because you don't want to be recognised from them in public,meeting a whole group of people face to face is crossing another line.

TheEqu

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Even one on one meets are tricky to set up.... LPSG londoners seem interested at first and then disappear :(
Having the same problem with Manchester.... there appears to be very few ladies up here, compounds the problem! :(

TheScotsman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's only awkward if people go into it purely for sex. If you get along well with somebody from here, who happens to be within a reasonable distance, I'd almost prefer to go for a coffee or a drink with them than anything. It's easy to see if you have a good chemistry online, but in person it's totally different, hence why I always assume these things must be awkward.