London nudists?

MH12345

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi - I’m really into nudism / naturism and would love to chill with likeminded guys of a similar age (under 40 would be ideal really) In the nude! Are there any groups for this, or just individual guys up for it? Strictly non-sexual. Recommendations on nude saunas or events and the like would be gratefully received too!

tallandfriendly

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There's a non-sexual naturist sauna near Muswell Hill / Alexandra Palace - Naked Hands Spa.
It's very small, with some gym equipment, lounge area, showers, steam room and sauna. There's also a jacuzzi but it's often not working. Massages are you nude, masseuse clothed, and are pretty strictly non-sexual. If you find a like-minded guy or girl, then some sexual shenanigans can occasionally occur, but the vibe is generally wholesome and naturist.

dirtyjack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's a non-sexual naturist sauna near Muswell Hill / Alexandra Palace - Naked Hands Spa.
It's very small, with some gym equipment, lounge area, showers, steam room and sauna. There's also a jacuzzi but it's often not working. Massages are you nude, masseuse clothed, and are pretty strictly non-sexual. If you find a like-minded guy or girl, then some sexual shenanigans can occasionally occur, but the vibe is generally wholesome and naturist.
I've been a few times. It is very small, but a nice atmosphere. Tend towards Rio's just for the facilities, but that place never quite shakes off the hook-up vibe. There's the Porchester too, which has alternating same-sex naked days, and one mixed clothed day. They seem to be pulling in *many* one star reviews right now, though!

clav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Another London nudist here! Agreed it's hard to find others to just chill nude with. Also, London being London, it's not often people live alone, so home nudism isn't too easy either.

Only been to Naked Hands in its old incarnation, when it was called Elixir and under different ownership. It surely was a properly nudist place but indeed very small, dated and nearly £30 which put me off a bit. Might need to try again, the fact it now has a gym which it didn't used to might mean some improvements/works have been done?

Reactions: Ardensun and flyrye

DG05UK

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey guys...fellow nudist here in SW London. Also interested in meeting others/ group activities. I live alone so can host...
Hello there, nice profile. I’ve just joint lpsg today, and you’re my first message. I’m a home alone nudist looking for a likeminded guy to hang and chat with.

Reactions: Tom81
D

deleted21090751

Hi there, I'm also a nudist in London interested in meeting other nudists
Hey guys...fellow nudist here in SW London. Also interested in meeting others/ group activities. I live alone so can host..

superenigmatic

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys...fellow nudist here in SW London. Also interested in meeting others/ group activities. I live alone so can host...

Im a nudist in London too and I can host :)
Drop me a PM please was unable to send you one for some reason nudist here visiting London in September

kh904

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi,

I'm into exhibitionism/cmnm - newbie with some but limited experience.
Would be great to meet likeminded people (I cant host).
I believe 'The Lord Clyde' pub in deptford (SE London), do nude events for guys (and it's under£10).
I've never been and would be interested in going one day but need to pluck up the courage.
Would be great to meet someone here first and go there together

Reactions: Tom81

BriefsandJockstraps

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi,

I'm into exhibitionism/cmnm - newbie with some but limited experience.
Would be great to meet likeminded people (I cant host).
I believe 'The Lord Clyde' pub in deptford (SE London), do nude events for guys (and it's under£10).
I've never been and would be interested in going one day but need to pluck up the courage.
Would be great to meet someone here first and go there together
Hey I’m a newbie with limited experience as well. Haven’t heard of the Lord Clyde before but looks like they have some events on weekends. I’d be interested to check it out.

Reactions: kh904

seth772

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Anybody been to the lord clyde yet? It’s pretty local and I’m tempted just unsure of the crowd and atmosphere