Photo London rocha

Obrii

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah I don’t believe you.

Why would I care? He lives in the diamond bar area. If I ever meet him I'll be sure to send some pictures of us. :)

He's really sweet and prefers to go out first, lol. I would just bring him to my place but I'm in la, and would have to drive back and forth for 40 mins. I'm too old for that, but I'm sure he's worth it. That body is amazing.

Reactions: Sweetluv3232

Leo Preston

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why would I care? He lives in the diamond bar area. If I ever meet him I'll be sure to send some pictures of us. :)

He's really sweet and prefers to go out first, lol. I would just bring him to my place but I'm in la, and would have to drive back and forth for 40 mins. I'm too old for that, but I'm sure he's worth it. That body is amazing.
Wtf he dm’d me asking me to transfer him 30 dollars for fuck videos lol

Leo Preston

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Who cares if he's a cumrag. All the onlyfans and insta hoes are, and the sad incel idiots buying their stuff wish they were.
I’m not buying or wish I was a cum rag. But, I don’t care if he is either, I was just saying from mine and his direct messages he is not a “good innocent guy” like what was commented in a previous comment on this thread

Obrii

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’m not buying or wish I was a cum rag. But, I don’t care if he is either, I was just saying from mine and his direct messages he is not a “good innocent guy” like what was commented in a previous comment on this thread

I wrote that he's sweet, not innocent. Even stevie wonder can see that.

Obrii

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He is such a cum slut that after sex he smokes penicillin

Oh well. You can't drool over a hot body and then be in disgust over it at the same time. It is what it is. All the instathots are cum buckets and crave attention.