London Tantric Massage Parlour

dingdong

Cherished Member
Media
i know there are some places that do tantric massages (lead to orgasm), but has anyone on here been to these places? (it doesn't have to just be london)?

i'd like to try it out, to see if it really is more than just a "massage with a happy ending" :redface:

i mean legitimate places, not seedy apartments above a chicken shop:rolleyes:

are they any good?:confused:

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my belief , that tantric is leading up to orgasm but never achieving it . kind of like edging. i have tried it several times and my balls end up hurting so bad that i have to stop. this is my belief so correct me if i'm wrong. also ,how can i get my balls from hurting. i know it can be done but i dont know how. woody harrelson is big into this.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
THERE'S a 'SEX AND THE CITY' episode where CHARLOTE takes the girls to a tantric masage session, and the man, after a long while of being masaged, rubed, jerked in the right places, CUMS and hits her RIGHT in the face...

DOES it work like that, or fiction is stronger than LIFE..?

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The real tantric massage is about having getting close to orgasm several times like waves but not cumming completely so you are always 'high'

The western adaptation usually includes an orgasm at the end of the massage session so you can 'release'

Any female volunteers to experience one of my tantric massages? :wink: