Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys,

I've got a 2 hung bi mates and a guy who services our cocks for us and we're gettin together on Saturday. We want to try to find a few other similar guys to join us for gettin serviced. Let me know if you're interested... Message me.

cant do saturday but will suck hung guys during the day...message me direct...

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ya know honestly, as much as we like to suck cock, too bad there isn;t a job just for that. Combine it with a Starbucks or something...got some time between trains, grab a latte, the free paper, and get your rocks off while you wait. I'd be up for that.

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am always up for being sucked and sometimes enjoy sucking.

I have a cocksucker that wants to suck more than one guy at a time and finds it dificult to find guys who are just happy just being sucked and don't need to reciprocate.

In answer to the orignal post - I'd be up for being sucked as part of a group but South London is just a bit too far from Watford.

2hung4some

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love getting sucked as long as it by someone who knows what they are doing! Sticking the head in your mouth and wanking it isn't a BJ!! lol

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If any of you fancy cuming to brum i'd love to feel some of those hot wet mouths on my cock. I'm sure i could get some friends together.