London wank group

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is horrific that you have a whites only policy in this day and age.

And that you'd happily say so on a public forum.

It is also illegal. I could report it to the police. I probably won't. But it's really disturbing that your mind is so tiny and corrupted.

Deadoralive81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is horrific that you have a whites only policy in this day and age.

And that you'd happily say so on a public forum.

It is also illegal. I could report it to the police. I probably won't. But it's really disturbing that your mind is so tiny and corrupted.

Hey, Who said white only? It's open to everyone dude, spread the love

Deadoralive81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's written in post 1.

You r right but to his defence, i think its just a preference, not a racist comment. He came to my last group and he was cool, and we were boys from all origins. Not sure what you r up to, but dont believe the internet too much, enough negativity in this world already

scallylad85

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Guys I think we should grow up a bit here, Saying this should be reported to the police as racist is crazy. Shall we also report the guy looking for a BBCock to the police aswell for racism? Jeez, it might be a public forum, but its a private party.

That said, regarding it being open and spreading the love????? Its advertised as a wank party so no sex etc, the gentleman has criteria, listed which will exclude 50% of people and he will 'Vet' them which will probably exclude 50% of the remaining 50%.

ALl of these things have criteria, which I think is a bit shit.I am not welcome/excluded at any of these things.

The OP is a bit of a selfish dick perhaps, but a racist? Probably not.

Anyway, enjoy your party, wankers!

x

Reactions: hero52

Deadoralive81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks man

Having said that, may I remind everyone that my parties have nothing to do with the one advertised in the first place. It just seems that everybody is seeing this thread, although I posted my own thread that never took off. Anyway I also don't see any problem having criteria, aren't we allowed to invite people we feel attracted to? Whats the point of a wank party if nobody can't get a boner because there s no chemistry within the group. If you feel excluded, best thing to do is set up your own group as open as you want and stop moaning. Better served...
Alright I'm done with this, have fun boys

Reactions: scallylad85