London XXL - Heavy Cummer

PaytonXL

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Young, slim and very hung. High sex drive so ideally looking for some regular fun. Top, very open minded and also love oral. Message me for pictures etc or to chat.

Things I'm into:
  • MMF
  • Muscular bottoms with bubble butts who love to be bred and take multiple loads from me over the course of a session; can even tie you up and fuck you with other hung guys.
  • Slim twinks who love to get fucked and want to be stretched out and loaded up.
  • Hung guys for soft fun / oral and compare

Chupapimunano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey
Young, slim and very hung. High sex drive so ideally looking for some regular fun. Top, very open minded and also love oral. Message me for pictures etc or to chat.

Things I'm into:
  • MMF
  • Muscular bottoms with bubble butts who love to be bred and take multiple loads from me over the course of a session; can even tie you up and fuck you with other hung guys.
  • Slim twinks who love to get fucked and want to be stretched out and loaded up.
Hey, sent you a PM

Power-Bottom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Things I'm into:
  • MMF
Are you free on the 29th? :) it would be nice to meet you

Reactions: Flashldn

DirtyKinkyboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Regina i Saskatchewan (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Things I'm into:
  • MMF
wish i was closer i would love to have you tie me up and fuck me with you and a bunch of other hung guys :D