Long and Curved Down: Experiences

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by texjoe, Jun 20, 2011.

1. texjoe

texjoe New Member

Albums:
    Not seen many posts, but interested on the perspective of guys who have a slight to moderate downward curve to their cock - my cock curves down, and being 8+ long, I get into roughly 5 situations with it.

1) When I'm fucking, partners prefer to be on their back (80% of the time?) unless they're really talented bottoms. My curve is away from the prostate, and actually follows the rectum pretty well, stimulating but not piledriving.

2) If my partner wants to be taken doggy style, some can only barely take the intense prostate massage, though it's much easier for me to hit the sigmoidal sphincter this position. I give blue ribbons to the guys who can take not only from the rear, but because my cock is limber,

3) I can actually _climb on_ and _sit on their ass_ if they're, for instance, on their knees and comfortably supporting their chest on a bench (take a gym bench - about perfect). I know my cock is basically pointing straight down at their prostate and sliding deep into their rectum, and when I start bouncing, that's 250lbs of muscle fucking into their ass leveraged almost completely on my cock. Frequently gets guys to cum without even touching themselves.

4) Oral sex facing me. According to partners, with the curve of my cock and its length but not huge girth, it's about the most perfect cock for deepthroat blowjobs they ever have had. It literally slides in perfectly over the tongue, past the (away from) the uvula, and comfortably very far down in the throat, always cutting off airway paths.

5) Oral sex 69. Only half my cock can get in my partner's mouth, at which point my cock would have to bend around 45-degrees up to get into the throat. Good cocksuckers seem to be able to get around the problem - probably huge mouths - but otherwise, partner misses the full length plug.

Anyway, always enjoy postings here, and interested in other sex techniques for guys who curve down, and are hung 8 or more

2. AtomicMouse1950

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I could do all 5 of your positions, however I'm a bottom, so I wouldn't probably do the 69 position. I'd love to do the deep throat with you especially. Your cock bending downwards IS ideal for deep throating. I'll be in Galveston or near it on July 8th, staying with a friend.

Draft saved Draft deleted