long and thin cock pictures

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'd like to see some pics of long and thin cocks. i mean, it's easy to find a 4" cock which is 4" or less in girth, but let's say 7x4, or less than 4 seems pretty rare on the internet. and i just can't find the right expression to put it in google. so, if you can find me some long, pencil cock pictures, i'd be very grateful.

svevremenski

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Check out my post of the poor skinny youth under Thick Goth KID. Poor child. I think we need to take up a collection.

kid from that picture is huge, easily 6" around. i am lookin for the real skinners, not 6" around, not 5" but less. 4" or even less would be perfect. are there such cocks at all not being shorter than, say 6"?

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
kid from that picture is huge, easily 6" around. i am lookin for the real skinners, not 6" around, not 5" but less. 4" or even less would be perfect. are there such cocks at all not being shorter than, say 6"?
Hmmmmm. . . you're more into the footlong hotdog type? Pencil dicks. I used to date one of those, but don't have any photos, alas.

Good luck hunting.:smile:

fergusonsmith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Listen, I was at an adult book store once, in a video booth. There was a glory hole and all of a sudden this cock appeared through the hole that was... and I shit you NOT... about 8 inches long and no bigger than my ring finger in circumference. It was like an alien... I have never seen anything like it, before or since.